GDC 14 - Presentation schedule

+
GDC 14 - Presentation schedule

If you happen to be in San Francisco and would like to attend one of the presentations that our developers will be hosting or participating in during this year's GDC, please check the links below for details.

"Speed up your game using Simplygon"
“Landscape Creation and REndering in REDengine 3”
“The Witcher 3: Enabling Next-Gen Effects through NVIDIA GameWorks”
“Solving Visibility and Streaming in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with Umbra 3”

Last edited:
Bummer. I have to stomp a really big bug this week, so can't make it up to San Francisco.

E3's a lot closer to home for me.

Last edited:
CDPR announced plans to license REDEngine 3 quite some time ago actually.
I planned on buying villa some time ago actually :) Thing is with RedEngine been always work in progress until this point. Once they fully finish compatibility with next-gen its for grabs.
Too bad no streaming option.

If you happen to be in San Francisco and would like to attend one of the presentations that our developers will be hosting or participating in during this year's GDC, please check the links below for details.

"Speed up your game using Simplygon"
“Landscape Creation and REndering in REDengine 3”
“The Witcher 3: Enabling Next-Gen Effects through NVIDIA GameWorks”
“Solving Visibility and Streaming in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with Umbra 3”
@Marcin, could you comment on which technologies out of Nvidia WaveWorks, FaceWorks, FlameWorks and ShadowWorks are used in TW3? From the annotation to one of the talks it's clear that HairWorks is used, but the status of the other ones is not completely clear.

@Marcin, could you comment on which technologies out of Nvidia WaveWorks, FaceWorks, FlameWorks and ShadowWorks are used in TW3? From the annotation to one of the talks it's clear that HairWorks is used, but the status of the other ones is not completely clear.
I believe it was mentioned that WaveWorks isn't there because CDPR is using their own water tech. Although Nvidia did offer it to them.

Since alot of engine developers are showing off their engines at GDC with trailers. (Massive with snowdrop, Crytek with cryengine) Will we see a REDengine 3 trailer? ^^ could also function as a new trailer for TW3 to keep the fans happy for awhile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom