Gender-free Romance Petition

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
She obviously said that because female V has a choice between River and Judy. And on top of that, another VA, Gavin Drea, which is male V, said something interesting you might want to hear (if it doesn't play from the set time, then go to 44:17):

If you say so :beer:btw he said a whole lot of nothing and was purely vague from start to [finish] but thanks for selectively choosing a nothing burger to disprove something of clarity, She still said what she said and he didn't voice Judy that's the point, This came from the VA for Judy, this eliminates the male V female V argument as this was confirmed by the opposing character in the scene, But I get it I'm still wrong it's ok it's fine :) I'm totally wrong.

[Edited -- SigilFey]

Last edited by a moderator:
Salty much? :ohstopit:
No I'm real and true and that isn't fashionable in 2021 apparently, :beer:
Post automatically merged:

What's your problem with others' choices and opinions?
No problem, I know I'm correct just find it strange that so many are so ready and willing to discount reality, I mean even when the facts are put bias clouds as usual, and when this happens people like me for daring to not fall in line get either told to shut up or banned, either way it doesn't change that I proved what most have known deep down all along, My only gripe is that mob mentality usually wins out on here to make sure opinions like mine are shot down, Nothing new tbh
Post automatically merged:

The denial is real :giveup:
You can't deny facts :)

Last edited:
If you want to stick to your opinion, do it. But even opinions can be wrong, especially when there's lots of info from actual devs and VA's to back it up.:beer:
The devs said many a thing in the past that didn't come true so I wouldn't count my coins on that one lol

Reminder to everyone that:

1.) All opinions are welcome, and all opinions are to be respected.

2.) No one's opinions are superior to another person's. No one wins or loses an argument, and no one is required to understand anything the way we would prefer. (If members ever find this to be a point of contention, please refer immediately to #1 above.)

Well, that's disappointing. Let's give this one more go.

Posts are to remain on-topic and respectful. If you have nothing constructive to say about gender-free romance that also adheres to the Forum Regs...then simply don't post. Read instead.

2.5% of the worlds population is gay, at least in the parts of the world where it is permissible. In Night City, it might be different, who knows.

In my Night City though, Jody is romanceable despite my V being male. It is a computer game. There are mods.

Panam does not interest me as a love interest...

My rationale, besides 'computer game', is that the game should be catering to my needs. And my need in this case is to create a lasting relationship between two friends that goes beyond 'just friends'. Then I realized V dies no matter what which made the whole 'romance thing' defunct.

To me the 'obligatory' sex scene is overrated, I would have been satisfied with them kissing on the diving platform (and a continuance of worthwhile 'romance side missions'). Then Judy could have been a partner on missions continually as a part of the team as well (but then that would not be Cyberpunk now would it?).

Of course the romanceable characters should be non gender specific. Leave the choice to the player (Oops, wrong game again...).

2.5% of the worlds population is gay, at least in the parts of the world where it is permissible. In Night City, it might be different, who knows.

In my Night City though, Jody is romanceable despite my V being male. It is a computer game. There are mods.

My rationale, besides 'computer game', is that the game should be catering to my needs. And my need in this case is to create a lasting relationship between two friends that goes beyond 'just friends'. Then I realized V dies no matter what which made the whole 'romance thing' defunct.

To me the 'obligatory' sex scene is overrated, I would have been satisfied with them kissing on the diving platform (and a continuance of worthwhile 'romance side missions'). Then Judy could have been a partner on missions continually as a part of the team as well (but then that would not be Cyberpunk now would it?).

Of course the romanceable characters should be non gender specific. Leave the choice to the player (Oops, wrong game again...).
Is there any way we can forcefully change sexual preference in real life - mod or something?

I’m sorry to disappoint you but...
It’s not about someone’s needs or desires. Besides that there are plot details and some of them are defined from the very beginning. In case of CP we can see that characters’ sexuality is such option that is not appeared suddenly along with protagonist (Vincent or Valerie). They can’t change their preferences just because that is our need.

Is it surprising? Obviously, not.
I can agree that there are some character traits that can be neglected. Perhaps...
But I am absolutely convinced that sexuality is not one of them. So devs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom