[GENERAL] Dicepoker, Drinking, Fistfighting

+
Zaldar - once you read all those books, sell them back to Antiquary in the Non-Human District and often monsor books and potipn Scrolls will yield 80-160 orens ea. Also, any fruit, meat, even herbs you pick up, monster parts you kill tons of - i make tons on the drowner brains-even at 1 oren ea because i had easily a couple hundred when i have to constantly kill them in sewers and swamp...sell them off to alchemists. You can sell booze to the Inn Waitress in Act I-II the Booze Vender in Act III. Whenever you get really low, go beat up everyone (boxers) at the Hairy Bear Inn or the Naroket Inn depending what Act your in...youll make 140 orens in one 24 hr period there...you can in fact keep going outside Hairy Bear Inn, meditating 24 hrs and return to Inn again and fight over and over raking in the oren. Another quest which provides some old Wine in Act II I beleive, can be sold for 80 orens ea tot = 240 orens. And of course, you click on every monster slaying contract on the bulletin boards outside Inns and you go and complete it yielding 200-400 orens many times. So go to it and earn those orens...the fighting can get tedious over and over but when you need 500 or plus orens you fight and its an easy way to make some bucks once monster contracts are exhausted. I have found that you can make up to 20 orens w/reg fighters, 50 orens w/Tough Fistfighters and 200 orens only 1x w/Butter Bean in Act II and then in Act III, 200 orens w/the champ there - other fighters are same amt as in Hairy Bear. You only get the 200 oren fight once from ea bar as its a contest...however, you can keep fighting reg Fistfighter and Tough Fist Fighter as much as you like....ka ching, ka ching! Now go sell some books and go fight your a** off ;D

Top Bottom