[GENERAL] Did you know you could do these things?

+
[GENERAL] Did you know you could do these things?

Did you know in the Prologue you can...1. have sex with Triss.2. practice hand-to-hand combat with Eskel.Did you know in Chapter 1 you can...1. have sex with 3 women.2. play poker against 5 characters.3. find 2 red meteorites.4. get 2 monster trophies.5. create a potion which gives a bronze talent.If you have other interesting findings, go ahead post them! Please try to minimize the spoilers.

rajin

Forum veteran
Now dude... Abigail is obvious, next is one of the first womans you met in first act... and third... hehe... Sore wa himitsu desu ;) Try find it out by yourself. But i must admint, that card of "third event" is one of my favourites ;]Oh and flamingrose, you forgot to mention, that you can find also 1 blue meteorit. Which means you can 'buy' new improved steel sword for Geralt :]

True, there is a blue meteorite in Chapter 1 but I prefer the red ones. ;)Sadly, the americans will not see the cutscene that comes with the third sex card because their version of The Witcher is censored. ;D

I didnt know you can do hand-to-hand in prologue. Interesting.From chapter 1 i got everything except for the third girl. I got the witch and the bar maid. Its got to be the healer (Shani) i recon. I thought it might have been a flower lady from near the chapel but there is actually 2 of them... Oh and i dont think its a Grandmother from grandmother's house. That would be too cruel ;D..... Can you maybe pm me with a spoiler?Oh and in Chapter 1 you can make a potion that will give you 1 silver talent. I think. I cant remember exactly.

Well, I found only two of the sex-scenes and one of the trophies. If someone could PM about those I'd be very thankful.Or, given the number of PM requests, post the stuff right away here.

I've only found two of the cards ( Abigail and Vesna), no trophies, and no red meteorites-But I have 2 blue meteorite stones, go figure.Shani wont give me an option that seems likely to sleep with her(all the way from first meeting her, till you part ways with her when you get arrested at the bridge for Act II) although the journal says she seems to like you, I dont know which is the 3rd card so far, and no clue why I dont have any trophies yet as well since I'm playing on hardcore and I'm trying to do evey side quest possible.Any help appreciated :p

Got 2 red meteorites, 2 blues, have witch and vesna cards, can't get to flower woman except when she gives me back tulips o_Ohad 2 monsters trophies but only played poker against 4 chars and couldn't fight the hardned hand fighter dunno why

For me Vesna don't show up.I saved her at night and after I followed her home she started walking towards the city.Maybe I missed the time when she would be there? maybe it was the same night as I saved her?While I write this I just rested until 1h before dusk then I have been standing at the mill and she don't show up.Do I have to play it all again to get to her? Or do the day don't matter?To the original poster. Would be nice if you made a Topic listing all the things you can do in Act1 etc. and people can add so we all get a kind of walkthrough to see what we missed later on.

havn't got any options for abigale yet ... and I hate the system of not being able to name my saves so I know what save is what.

So I am going to be nice 4 you guys, and I'll post a qlue... ;)Toss away your old habits, when everything except the main NPC which were needed to quests, is only a BACKGROUND. Got it?

Someone PM me the info/spoiler for the third female (or all) and the meteorites (all) pls? :)

-SPOILERS-SPOILERS-SPOILERS-The women with whom you can have sex:- Vesna Hood- Abigail- village woman who likes flowers (two women like flowers but only one has sex with you)The red meteorites are found...- in a chest in the crypt (after you complete Mikul's quest)- in the remains of a friend you killed (this side quest starts in the country inn with Declan Leuvarden)

FlamingRose said:
-SPOILERS-SPOILERS-SPOILERS-The women with whom you can have sex:- Vesna Hood- Abigail- village woman who likes flowers (two women like flowers but only one has sex with you)The red meteorites are found...- in a chest in the crypt (after you complete Mikul's quest)- in the remains of a friend you killed (this side quest starts in the country inn with Declan Leuvarden)
Cheers m8. The crypt with the metorite i just crashed in... Gah!.The village female i found 1 near the church area, tho she only took some flowers and gave me some flowers.. eh.

Top Bottom