[GENERAL] Did you know you could do these things?

+
SirToejam said:
also, many of the "cards" show full or partial nudity, and these are also different in the US version.
Yeah, but cheers to The Witcher Wiki for posting all the sex cards in one place. ;D

The third girl in chapter 1 is some random ho you need to give some flowers to. I think its the one with a yellow top and green skirt, can't remember what type of flowers, maybe tulips.I agree it is one of the better cards to get. Nice tits :D

petestar1969 said:
The third girl in chapter 1 is some random ho you need to give some flowers to. I think its the one with a yellow top and green skirt, can't remember what type of flowers, maybe tulips.I agree it is one of the better cards to get. Nice tits :D
Is that the card where the peasant girl is dripping milk on her ta ta's? Nice card. ;)

When do you get the option to practice fistfighting with Eskel?I get some options to talk about the three rituals, but nothing else...

After you clean the castle from salamandra's and are in a search for ingredients.Lambert and Eskel will go to second floor and if you ask Lambert about different styles you get lot's of interesting information.After awhile (when you're done with the potion) you can ask Eskel question about fighting.

FlamingRose said:
Did you know in the Prologue you can...1. have sex with Triss.2. practice hand-to-hand combat with Eskel.Did you know in Chapter 1 you can...1. have sex with 3 women.2. play poker against 5 characters.3. find 2 red meteorites.4. get 2 monster trophies.5. create a potion which gives a bronze talent.If you have other interesting findings, go ahead post them! Please try to minimize the spoilers.
LOL!!Let's post spoilers then ask people not to

masau said:
When do you get the option to practice fistfighting with Eskel?I get some options to talk about the three rituals, but nothing else...
After you give the potion to Triss, tell her you're not ready for Leo's funeral because you have something else to do. Then go downstairs and talk to Eskel. He'll offer to teach you about unarmed combat.

After you gave the healing drink to Triss and before the funeral of Leo.... don't know if you chose to kill the Frightener.

PetraSilie said:
After you gave the healing drink to Triss and before the funeral of Leo.... don't know if you chose to kill the Frightener.
It work's anytime no matter which option you choose.

If you want to find out all this try this link, it has a full walkthrough. But why spoil the game?I guess it would be good when you have no more apparent options.http://guides.gamepressure.com/

good for a second and third run methinks. Then you can see what you missed and experience everything - or you can just try and find it all!

Its possible to make a huge sum of gold playing poker with a certain someone,patience young witcher, for the swearing stinking man will give all in the end muahahaha ]:->

Jeffrolicious said:
Umm....I made my 3 red meteorite sword before the end of Chapter 1 and I only had 1 blue meteorite.
If you fought the Frightener in PRoloue, you got 1 red meteorite from Vesemir and found two in Chapter 1. If you go to the lab, you don't get the red meteorite from him and the best you can do in Chapter 1 is a sword of 2 red, 1 blue meteorite.

1. look for a child to turn into the salamandra as a "price"2. continue to kill dogs in vizema even after you had finished the quest just for the money and the exp?Feel free to add more but put a chapter spoiler as I don't want to see to much ahead!

Not really, but I did have to go and deliberately hunt a certain type monster to harvest ingredients, 'cos that particular type and secondary substance combo is hard to come by.

Top Bottom