[GENERAL] Did you know you could do these things?

+
Turel said:
Where are the two trophies in act 1?
A named drowner near the mill by the riverbank, and a named ghoul in the crypts. Read more here:http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?board=61.20

Ignis said:
Ignis said:
Where are the two trophies in act 1?
A named drowner near the mill by the riverbank, and a named ghoul in the crypts. Read more here:http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?board=61.20
Is there a particular time when the named drowner shows up? I think I may have glitched him. When I first came past the mill during the day, I briefly saw a name (something with I... I think) show up in red on pressing ALT. I saw something and ran over, but when I got there the mob had disappeared. I've tried to find him since then at night, but without success.cheers

Actually you still get it in medium. Played it three times, and got it on the third one, problem is I didn't read/realize what I was clicking in the discussion, but I just noticed that I received a red meteorite (that big white text that materializes everytime you receive something) right after the convo ended.********1) Talk to vesemir right before you mix the triss potion2) Don't exactly remember what I selected in the convo, or which sequence of it, so I suggest save before-hand

vsutra said:
Actually you still get it in medium. Played it three times, and got it on the third one, problem is I didn't read/realize what I was clicking in the discussion, but I just noticed that I received a red meteorite (that big white text that materializes everytime you receive something) right after the convo ended.********1) Talk to vesemir right before you mix the triss potion2) Don't exactly remember what I selected in the convo, or which sequence of it, so I suggest save before-hand
Can someone send me a PM regarding this red meteorite? I simply cannot find the right combination of responses.

Try one thing tho, and I really don't know whether it really matters, however the only difference that I know for a fact I did in this as compared to the other two, was to choose to kill the frightener instead of following triss. Cause as far as I remember, with me clicking away on the convo, it was all standard crap as it was in the previous two plays, so I just skimmed through it.

Hmm funny, I actually got a blue meteroite in the prologue. On medium. With Frightener.And no meteorite at all without the Frightener, on easy.Seriously, the difficulty influences THAT, too ? Whowie.I want a red meteorite too !!! ;D

Affirmative. After clearing upper floor from bandits and getting components for healing potion for Triss ask Vesemir about arguing with Triss. Available only when You helped other witchers to deal with monster.

FlamingRose said:
True, there is a blue meteorite in Chapter 1 but I prefer the red ones. ;)Sadly, the americans will not see the cutscene that comes with the third sex card because their version of The Witcher is censored. ;D
Thats why we buy the UK versionDidnt know about the combat with scarface."extra girl" likes tulips

Well, as said :Choose to fight Frightener with Vesemir and buddies (survive, of course) then u got cut scenes to the witcher's lab, then the dialog with Vesemir, ur 1st "meditation", then the potion for Triss quest. Once done or almost, u have the option to talk with Vesemir (again) and ask him about argue-ing with Triss. At the end of this convo, u usually get your 1st leather jacket, a Witcher's steel blade, and now the desired meteorite.But ! As I tried many options in dialogue and game, I also noticed that one time (on many) I found the blue meteorite on the Savolla remains. One time on many .. With, more usual, Saphir and one time too, a Diamond Dust (+40% dmg). So, seems that some "loot" is regular, fixed, and some other (the main part, I guess) is random.By the way, I read your postings about censored version ? I got some european version, bought in france, so ? Because, or my game is censored too, or not. I don't see any things to censor, till now, at least. (ch2 - Carmen quest done, not yet meet Shani, got worries to get rid of the damn grand'ma)

CPCMad said:
By the way, I read your postings about censored version ? I got some european version, bought in france, so ? Because, or my game is censored too, or not. I don't see any things to censor, till now, at least. (ch2 - Carmen quest done, not yet meet Shani, got worries to get rid of the damn grand'ma)
I have the German version and there isn't much to censor. The "sex scenes" doesn't really exist. I don't know how the censored cards look like. Maybe Triss and Shani in negligees are disreputable but they show up like that in normal dialogues.

PetraSilie said:
PetraSilie said:
By the way, I read your postings about censored version ? I got some european version, bought in france, so ? Because, or my game is censored too, or not. I don't see any things to censor, till now, at least. (ch2 - Carmen quest done, not yet meet Shani, got worries to get rid of the damn grand'ma)
I have the German version and there isn't much to censor. The "sex scenes" doesn't really exist. I don't know how the censored cards look like. Maybe Triss and Shani in negligees are disreputable but they show up like that in normal dialogues.
I think by sex scene, some are referring to the "haunting of the old mill" *nudge-nudge-wink-wink* cutscene you can partake of in ch1. It's my understanding this is cut in the US version.also, many of the "cards" show full or partial nudity, and these are also different in the US version.

heres another hint for you, well two actualy since i saw mention of one of these ladies in another post.........she is always wearing green and yellow.......you will need some tulips to impress her. there are two ways to get them.......there is a corpse with tulips on it......i wont tell you where.......or you can trade another set of flowers to the lady in town and she will give you tulips in exchange.just a small peice of advice from here on out and yet another hint.......just because there name isnt green doenst mean they dont have something important to say!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom