[GENERAL] I'm an Azar Javed fan

+
[GENERAL] I'm an Azar Javed fan

Hello, I recently finished The Witcher game after I got it for the first time at easy difficulty, and I'll tell you that my favorite character was and still is Azar Javed, he's the coolest I ever saw, I mean look at him, the way he looks, talks, I wish there could be a game made like an expansion pack or a sequel or something only and dedicated to the coolest mage in the history of fantasy: Azar Javed, even his name sounds so cool, a game where we find out about him, how he came to be, how he got expelled and everything, I want that sooo much and I think it's a good idea, any other fans of Azar Javed around here? I'm telling you, he was the coolest character i ever saw, at least I'd like some fan art with Javed or posters with him, he owns!

He's a cool bad guy :D The character design is impressive.I also like the english voice of Azar, it sounds pretty well!

I agree, he's the coolest I ever saw, but still the idea of an entire game about Azar Javed would be awsome!

gamewidow said:
the voice is lovely -- i've got to admit ;D -- but he's a bad, bad man!
Not only is he a very bad man, he's also a coward. He flees the tower at the end of Chapter 2, even though Geralt is unconscious, and he's got the Professor for back-up. He runs away at the end of Chapter 3 when he discovers that Geralt isn't the push-over he thought he'd be, leaving the Professor to handle Geralt alone. Wuss!

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
the voice is lovely -- i've got to admit ;D -- but he's a bad, bad man!
Not only is he a very bad man, he's also a coward. He flees the tower at the end of Chapter 2, even though Geralt is unconscious, and he's got the Professor for back-up. He runs away at the end of Chapter 3 when he discovers that Geralt isn't the push-over he thought he'd be, leaving the Professor to handle Geralt alone. Wuss!
So true. The novels say that a mage can change his/hers appearance to just about anything, but that this does nothing to the underlying personality. So Javed was a real wuss with an eye for cool looks!

excellent point! who's to say that the big brute we see is any less an illusion and his "raymond" look :D ?

Top Bottom