[GENERAL] Potion Toxicity

+
Yes, white honey negates all other potions. I keep a few of these in my inventory cause you can poison yourself using to many potions. If you take swallow, for instance the green line goes up. This STAYS even if the effects of that swallow is gone. Take another swallow (or something else) the green line goes up more. You can poison yourself really easy. If you are seeing red dots you're getting close. White honey will clear out the green line but you will have to take more potions again.

You can prepare potions on Albedo base to keep the toxity level low. And there is also an attribute in Endurance level 5 which gives you a higher tolerance towards the potions' poison ;)

So I'm running around in teh game, mostly doing town quests (for a few hours actually). I finally head out to the nasty areas to start killing stuff & I find that I'm intoxicated. Huh? I hadn't had anything to drink. The only time I can remember having any alcohol was with Shani's psycho granny landlord. I mediated a full 24hr multiple times & tried getting a trainer that removes intoxication. Nothing seems to help.Anyone have any ideas?

This sound like a bug you may want to ask in the Tec part of the forum and see if anyone as run into this before Have you tried a earlier save and see if it happens again?The only thing I can think of is maybe you got poisoned some how.but I don't remember any poison working like that :-\

Is Geralt staggering around, the way he does when he's drunk, or do you just have the intoxicated symbol on your screen?

Top Bottom