General TW3 questions

+
General TW3 questions

Hello CD Projekt,

first of all thanks for making this awesome game that we are all waiting to play, it seems you made a great work!
I have a couple questions for you:
- Is there the possibility to miss some content in the game? (for example side quests, contracts etc.) I really would like to have the possibility to take 1 quest per time, and then when i finish it to get back and take others. There will be any kind of dynamic quests that are triggered once and that you should play immediately to not miss them, for example?
- Are ALL activities/quests marked in the map or did you inserted some secret content to be discovered (collectables for example).
- I noticed that you will have a kind of save import (choices in a dialogue) for who didn't played the previous games on PC. In case I have previous saves, will the dialogue be in place with no choices (so actually just a resume of what happened and what i choose) or it will be skipped at all?
- In case I want to do ALL activities/quests the game offers, how long it will take? I'm asking this since in the main video-games sites i saw different info, few ones say it will take 200 hours, other ones 150 and other ones 100.
- Can the horse actually die in the game?
- Can we expect a gog D1 break :p?

Thank you very much.

Regards

You wont be able to do all activities in one playthrough since stuff you do influences the rest of the game world. If you want to do everything everything it will take multiple playthroughs and maybe 200+ hours

They've said you definately CAN miss out on content if you skip side quests and only do the main quests. NOT doing some side quests will affect the main quest and at some point the side quests will become unavailable.

No clue on which, where or when.

Thanks! Someone has any answer to other questions?
For the markers: AFAIK there are no markers on the map until you get near to it. That's my impression after I've seen some videos.
Example: You go through the forest and there is a cave entrance near to you. Then a line shows that this entrance is marked in the map and it will appear on the world map.
If that's not true please correct me.

- In case I want to do ALL activities/quests the game offers, how long it will take? I'm asking this since in the main video-games sites i saw different info, few ones say it will take 200 hours, other ones 150 and other ones 100.
- Can the horse actually die in the game?
with what I heard, 50 is main quest done at normal pace ignoring everything else... 100 is if you do main quest at normal pace with a bit of exploring. 200 is if you try to do all quests but not dwell on exploring absolutely everything and collecting everything.

The horse can not die is what I've heard form those playing the game... There is a post review that is spoiler free that answers questions like these :D

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35956-In-depth-SPOILER-FREE-review-of-TW3-by-a-gamer

- Can we expect a gog D1 break ?
Probably

I need some explaining on some symbols that appear on the User Interface. The manual and the Ingame tutorial loses no word about them. I am new to the series and need some further explainings. Also the weight symbol in the inventory wasnt explained anywhere! A big game like this needs an extended manual, especially for new players like me...

- What does the fine white bar above the big red healt bar mean?

- What does the white symbol right of the red health bar mean? It appeared at some point in the game, wasnt there from the beginning....

Aditional question: In the inventory i got a trophy from a quest equipped, worth 250 Bucks. But when i try to sell it at a merchand, i will only get 30 bucks. Why is this? Bug?

Thank you very much guys!

Last edited:
Top Bottom