[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

+
manveruppd said:
manveruppd said:
manveruppd said:
I've read around in the wiki on the quest reward silver swords, and I'm afraid I skipped some of the trophy monsters so there's no way I'll be able to get the moon blade... :(
And... did you collect the inbetween rewards for a certain amount delivered trophies? There are 2 of these rewards. If you missed it as well, you have an nother reason to play the game once again ;)
Don't know what you mean by inbetween rewards, but I'm sure I'll be allright without it, and, as people said, it's just a bit of extra incentive to replay it! :p
What Petra meant, I'm sure, is the rewards for gaining a certain amount of trophies: mainly your 3rd and 5th Trophies.More to check here.

It's exactly what I meant. You can consider these rewards as consolation when you missed a trophy in a previous Act. When you deliver 3 or 5 trophies you still can get these rewards. Don't forget to talk to the Royal Huntsman / Vincent a second time after you gave him the trophy. They don't remind you when you leave "Hey, monsterslayer, you supllied X trophies. You deserve a reward." ;D

Top Bottom