generating eddies

+
Hello.

I haven't reached the end of prologue and i am already starting to question the economy in the game. i usually do the duplicate glitch method to get enough eddies to go around while upgrading my character with cyberwares, but now i feel too limited. components cannot be bough so im stuck to decide to dismantle or sell everything for the car purchasings toward the trophy. Currently i'm leaning on the selling part while defeating my way with base weapons.

The economy balance since 2.0 is non-existant, so money is not something one has to worry about. I recommend focusing on dismantling.

I'm about 25% through the game and I haven't sold a single thing at all, yet I'm swimming in €$ to such extreme that I will soon be able to buy that 700.000€$ spine cyber-transplant they keep advertising on the news in-game, which supposedly is only for the rich and powerful. And I already have all apartments and majority of vehicles.

By the end of the game I'll probably have enough to repair that broken highway which costs 21 million €$, according to the news.

Money isn't an issue at all, so my recommendation is scrap everything you come across as money will keep on coming and coming that you'll end up a millionaire before you know it. But if you really need it and if you're going to play a Netrunner, sell quickhacks. They're insanely overpriced and easy way to get rich quick if one wants to.

The economy balance since 2.0 is non-existant, so money is not something one has to worry about. I recommend focusing on dismantling.

I'm about 25% through the game and I haven't sold a single thing at all, yet I'm swimming in €$ to such extreme that I will soon be able to buy that 700.000€$ spine cyber-transplant they keep advertising on the news in-game, which supposedly is only for the rich and powerful. And I already have all apartments and majority of vehicles.

By the end of the game I'll probably have enough to repair that broken highway which costs 21 million €$, according to the news.

Money isn't an issue at all, so my recommendation is scrap everything you come across as money will keep on coming and coming that you'll end up a millionaire before you know it. But if you really need it and if you're going to play a Netrunner, sell quickhacks. They're insanely overpriced and easy way to get rich quick if one wants to.
Hello there.

What about the questline Beat on The brat? surely i need to upgrade so i can defeat the last boss so that does cost eddies and do stop me from completing the AutoJock trophy.

Yeah, money is absolutely no issue at all.
I just make runs around the city and get more legendary and high-end drops than I can count.
I scrap many legendaries until I have over 999+ components, then just keep running around taking out enemies.
I'm upwards of $4 million at any given time easily, and that was after buying every vehicle and apartment there is to buy.
I have so much money and so much in terms of components, I'll never nearly use any more of either.

while everything whats said is true - no issue in mid-endgame... it feels bad in the beginning when you really need it, than again in midgame you mostprobably will be full equiped no matter which build you are playing and will slowly facing a point where arent any options left to spend all your millions on.... beeing millionaire after getting every car, apartment or even every clothing part feels off with nothing left to spend it on anymore : /

spending leftover millions on craft components to upgrade any weapons/iconics would be really nice for collectors - grinding all that stuff for weapons you dont use and are buried in your stash isnt... : /

while everything whats said is true - no issue in mid-endgame... it feels bad in the beginning when you really need it
I dunno, this is like one of the first things I noticed after installing 2.0. Money was just super easy and fast even in the early game compared to what it used to be. I think at least part of that is, again, level scaling. You are getting level-appropriate drops for the most part and if you want to, you can sell some of the weapon drops for really decent cash early on to fund a few early cyberware purchases like arms/legs at level 10.

Where i noticed it was how much sooner I had the 20k to pay back Victor than what I remember. I know you don't have to pay him, but I usually do, so I remember how long it takes me to get that much money while also wanting to have some for cyberware.

Again, eventually, breaking everything down for upgrade components is best, but selling some of the weapons instead early on is a good way to get early cash. Used to be also if you were hacking access points you'd amass a ton of quickhacks you didn't need. Selling them was good money but that got nerfed a lot in 2.1.

Top Bottom