Gerald vs Kain

+
Gerald vs Kain

Could Gerald handle this monster?

Because Kain is a special kind of vampire.Did you noticed that all Gerald enemies are in fact summoners ?(that's something I didn't like about The Witcher).Well,Kain is a master swordsman and he fights alone.He can be killed only by his sword or with a sword who Gerald must it take from a wraith(Raziel).On the other hand Kain has a set of combat spells too.

Kain would be overbalanced by that huge Claymore sword and wearing giant Motorcycle Boots won't help his agility which he would need to be able to hit Geralt.

He has that kind of boots cause he is a monster(he has claws in them,that's the reason why are that big).Larger boots=greater stability As for the sword,it is a unique one and it's called the Soul Reaver. ;D

Wolfenschfung said:
Could Gerald handle this monster?
I see no monster. Just a man waiting for the coin to land on its edge... *gets nostalgic*And these two? They'd glare at each other for a moment, and then go drain a bar empty...and compare which one has bigger/better sword. ;)

I'm thinking how wright you are. ;)Maybe,after all,they could be friends(in fact they both have some mutations in them). On the other hand,maybe,some time the coin will land on it's edge,and Then,withthe help of Raziel,Vorador,CD Project Red,Zigfrid,Moren,Chrystal Dynamics,Moebius,Ariel,The Lady of The Lake,Vasemir,Kalksten,Eidos Interactive,Turel,Dumah and others,we will have TW enhanced edition and a new game from the LOK series. ;D ;D ;D

They can be friends. After all they are both pretty neutral and neither of them is exactly human and they both kill monsters and humans alike so a perfect match. They should make a combine Lok Witcher game :D

What do you think about a mod. - Geralt gets a contract to kill Kain - the first and the most powerfull vampire. :)

Imagine a cut scene,made like in LOK series,with all the talking stuff.It will be awesome to see them talking to each other ;)And if Gerald could not defeat Kain there will be always Raziel who could help him ;D

Kain would wipe the floor with Geralt. Kain has his enhanced abilaties all the time wile Gerant has to drinkpotions. Kain is fast enough to nock a bottle from Geraltshand before he can drink it. The reaver blade never seems to slow Kain at all.

Geralt could learn some tricks from Moebius or meet Uma before Kain"s encounter with her,and then,maybe Geralt could be a match for Kain...On the other side,Raziel is no match for Gerad,because heglides,he never dies and it's really ugly ;D ;D ;D

It will be unbelieveble awesome to have The Witcher LOK mod. These 2 realms merged together.. i can't even imagine that. A mod like this must be really really well written.I don't think Geralt will attack Kain at all. Geralt is usually a "tool" and Kain is a person that always find a way to use "tools".If they both after all start fighting I don't think Geralt stand a chance. C'mon mod creators make such a mod !

Top Bottom