Geralt and Ciri make a return!

+

The first two Journeys, which you know and love, are back and better than ever. If you missed our first two Journeys (our alternative progression system) you can play through them once again.​

With the re-introduction of previous Journeys, you’ll be able to return to where you left off, and, more importantly, you’ll be able to unlock new vanities.​

And most importantly:​

You can play at your own pace since the returning Journeys are not time-limited once you have them.​

Check out the second part of our Developer Update for Patch 10.5 for more information on the new Infinite Journeys:​

It's nice to swap between journies. I finished 5 out of 8 journies and two are half finished. So, for old players it's not that much new stuff. Are we getting no new seasonal stuff?

Is the roadmap still valid? How much time do we have until the next journeys get unlocked?
2022 Roadmap announcement

I got no daily bonus crowns for the journey progress today. I already reported it, because without it the progress will be too slow.

It's nice to swap between journies. I finished 5 out of 8 journies and two are half finished. So, for old players it's not that much new stuff. Are we getting no new seasonal stuff?

Is the roadmap still valid? How much time do we have until the next journeys get unlocked?
2022 Roadmap announcement

I got no daily bonus crowns for the journey progress today. I already reported it, because without it the progress will be too slow.

The endless journey gives us plenty of time to get through it.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Old Journeys Levels.jpg

Just a little showing off - didnt finish the last two journeys because i stopped playing, but everything else completed, and only Ciri with Premium Journey because she's all i need.

The endless journey gives us plenty of time to get through it.
I wish...
Did you notice there's a new Contract for Geralt that only update during his Journey?

2022-05 - Geralt Journey Contract.jpg

Given the poor reaction there had been to the Contract for getting Ciri's journey to 175, I can't help but wonder why this was added?
All the other new contracts are triggered by equipping items onto the Leader skins and can thus be completed at any time. This one requires the actual Journey to be active. I can only hope that re-runs will become a regular occurrence...

New rewards (premium cards), better than the previous ones, but not available for old players( Why is this?

In the FAQ said there is still a free journey. Are we still have a free tier journey now?
  • 2. Is it for free?
    There are two tiers of the Journey: free and premium. Everyone will get access to the free version of the Journey. By purchasing access to the premium tier you will be able to unlock much more content just for playing the game.

Hello, if I finish 100 lvl standard journey, will I be able to start premium (and have la leader skin) of will I be doing 101.. 102 lvl standard and premium is only to buy?

Hello, if I finish 100 lvl standard journey, will I be able to start premium (and have la leader skin) of will I be doing 101.. 102 lvl standard and premium is only to buy?

you have to buy premium journey in order to get leader skin (geralt, ciri if you want both, buy both).
Then, the premium journey will match your current free journey. If you are 100 then you are premium 100 and get all freebies along the way immediately (cosmetics, kegs, RP in the premium tier) Then, you can collect level further and there are contracts that give you cosmetics until level 175.

Could someone explain how to progress in both of the Journeys please?
I paid for Geralts a while back, then recently bought Ciris.
So I have two Journeys available, but only one seems to progress. For example, in Ciri’s I’m at level 15 but in Geralts I’m still at level 1.

Can I only progress in one at a time? (Whatever journey is selected in the top right)

What about the daily/weekly quests, do they only contribute to one journey?

Thanks in advance!

You can only level up one journey at a time, any crown points earned from playing or from quests only go to your active journey. However, they Journey is infinite, there is no time limit on how long you have to complete it, Ciri and Geralt's journey will always be available from now on, and it will be the same with the journeys they add later.

Hello guys, I've downloaded today the patch for PC - but I don't see any Journey card/button anything - where I can access it?

Hello guys, I've downloaded today the patch for PC - but I don't see any Journey card/button anything - where I can access it?
HI I have the same issue 😶
Post automatically merged:

I guess its a bug or something, I Don't see this new patch's journey, quests and etc... I just can play classic

Journey Quests available to players who has journey premium.

You can purchase Journey Premium in Journey Progress screen. You can click at the journey menu at the main menu.

Top Bottom