Geralt can't cast any spells (mouse right click issue)

+
Geralt can't cast any spells (mouse right click issue)

I have Windows 10 Enterprise (64bit) edition and the latest version of Enhanced Edition from the Steam.

At around Chapter V I ran into some issues in the hospital fight where I could not, repeatedly, cast any spells in the Order fight (after fighting Squirrels).

I replicated this multiple times - each time I could cast spells in the Squirrel fight properly, but the following Order fight I was unable to cast any spells - again I replicated this many times.

After the Order fight the game bugged out completely and I can't use any spells. When trying to use mouse right click (the default spell cast button) Geralt just rotates to whatever direction the pointer might be pointing at and stops.

I dud reset my TW1 settings, and my G502 mouse settings, closed all background applications, checked there was no Ease of Access things running at background and the bug still persists. I've tried using the right click from afar and it doesn't work, Geralt just turns to the direction of the pointer and stops.

Mouse right click works in any other game properly.

Top Bottom