Geralt Inspired Makeup/Cosplay

+
Geralt Inspired Makeup/Cosplay

​Hi! I want to share with you guys my half cosplay of Geralt with his new pauldrons :3

Obviously I didn't try to look exactly like him (which is impossible, he is unique), I just wanted to make an inspired makeup to fit with the armor n_n

You can watch the makeup process in this video (with English subs):

(Please, let me know if I made a mistake using the oficial logo of The Witcher in the previous image).

[video=youtube;OvQ-hSZzZlI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQ-hSZzZlI[/video]

I hope you enjoy it as much I did making all this fangirl stuff
:D

By the way, if you want to see a little of the process and a better quality photos, you can check out my Facebook page:
Keevanski

Thank you so much for your attention people! Cheers! ^_^

Attachments

• Geralt 2 (Low) 2.jpg
    Geralt 2 (Low) 2.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 191
  • White Wolf 4 (Low).jpg
    White Wolf 4 (Low).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 98
  • White Wolf 3 (Low).jpg
    White Wolf 3 (Low).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 84
  • WhiteWolf 5 (Low).jpg
    WhiteWolf 5 (Low).jpg
    111 KB · Views: 116
  • WhiteWolf (Low) 2.jpg
    WhiteWolf (Low) 2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Overall cosplay is good, but the eyeshadows just screams. Could you soften them a little bit to flesh colors with Photoshop or something? I do understand intention to make your image more gothic/dark fantasy like but too much shadow can make it look worse. The second row pictures looks best of all set.

Wow, that's exactly what I'm doing every morning as a hardcore Witcher fan. Nicely done, sister! :)
And your medallion is awesome too. :look:

Yaay! Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm very glad you liked it! n_n!

And yeah, as I said on my comment and video, I dont pretended to look exactly like him (it is a hard work even for a man, Geralt has a very genuine face), I just wanted to make an inspired makeup. I did the dark eyeshadow on purpose simply because I can't resist my body to edit the photographs like that! Haha.

Again, thank you so much for all your comments! Have a good weekend people :D

Hey guys! I just uploaded the video tutorial of the pauldrons! Hope you enjoy it n_n

PS: Sorry if I made mistakes with my English Subs on the video,
it was late and I was veeeery tired when I did that... I hope you can understand me anyway ^^U

I like how you take time to explain the chain mail. I've tried my hand at it, and that stuff plays tricks on your eyes trying to piece it all together. I also love the added details, it looks like some scuffed up leather. Nice job!

Top Bottom