Geralt of Rivia ( Spoilers from books and games )

+

Attachments

• StraightOuttaSomewhere.jpg
    StraightOuttaSomewhere.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 52
Vesemir: She teleports in, not even a "nice to see you". Jumps right into, uh - "We've a curse to lift. There's this to do, and that - so Eskel and Lambert, get going." Then she went to the guest room, to rearrange things... threw the bed off the balcony.

Geralt of Rivia: Shame, that was a good bed.

Vesemir: Said the same myself. Solid oak frame, down mattress. Triss always said she.......Aaah, now I see.

Geralt of Rivia: It's either that, or Yen really hates oak furniture.

Geralt`s charm doesn't work on all sorceresses

Geralt of Rivia : If we`re going to work together, we should get to know each other.

Síle de Tansarville : Is that so? Very well…… Ask what you will.

Geralt of Rivia : Do you always take on witcher`s work ?

Síle de Tansarville : Occasionally. If it pays exceptionally well. You don`t like the competition ?

Geralt of Rivia : I like your kind of competition.

Síle de Tansarville : Let`s hope it works out for us both. I haven`t traveled this far to have the kayran slip through my fingers now.

Geralt of Rivia : Traveling alone – that can`t be pleasant.

Síle de Tansarville : I`ve never needed protection. I have ways of dealing with unpleasant surprises.

Geralt of Rivia : What about pleasant surprises ?

Síle de Tansarville : Is that how you think of yourself, witcher ?

Geralt of Rivia : There`s only one way to find out.

Síle de Tansarville : Kill the kayran, witcher. That`s what`s important now.
:facepalm2:

Last edited:
Ask Yenn...Geralt must wear this while serving her...

Hm ....I see a bit of a stranger behind geralt..sooo....they are doing it puplic now ?
Must be interesting to watch :D

:cirisad:" I beg you..please not in front of my friends .... "
:disgust:" ......And he said once to me , he would never do this in public...."

Last edited:
I thnik this thread won't be very popular,since Geralt is not romancable :D

You jest... I've spent 150 hours looking at his ass, his chest, into those wonderful eyes, and going "faster" "slower" on command. Ok, there were a couple of chicks that tried moving in, but one got the message and sailed off while the other made herself look a bit desperate hanging around while me and G were staring at each other over the candles (lit/unlit/lit/unlit/lit - dammit, Wolf, quit trying to grope my breast in public). Romanced hard and put away wet, that's the Lady and the Wolf.

Hmm, I wonder if the free cam toggle mod will let me slide into that elf at the Passiflora...

Top Bottom