Geralt the Drunk Moonwalker

+
Geralt the Drunk Moonwalker

I don't know if this has been mentioned. But i searched the forum first and found nothing:Watching Geralt drunk for the first time is extremely funny. The gestures, the standing animations ( like the one where he grabs his face like "dude i'm soooo drunk" ... LOL ) are top notch. But ...Geralt is damned slow while drunk ! I can't stand it. I want to sleep a little in that nearby fire dammit ! ;DThe night/hostile solution: Draw your sword and geralt becomes insta-sober. Run to a nearby fire, sleep and ready to go.The day/peace solution: It's not optimal but eases the pain if you don't have Wife's Tears and the next campfire/friend's house/****** is too far away. Simply side-strafe (A or D keys) while in TPP mode !. It's not as fast as sober running but is *way faster* than crawling while extremely drunk. It's also a lot of fun, Geralt moonwalks like a drunken, non-paedophile Michael Jackson.Walking this way is awkward, use the map to orient yourself and the mouse to direct geralt.

Its Wife's tears not Maiden's tears.Other than that, that's what I've been doing all along as well and it works like a charm.

You demand too much from a man. This is very realistic… when you are drunk you aren't able to execute simple tasks. How should Geralt? ;D okay he is a mutant but not immune to alcohol.

PetraSilie said:
You demand too much from a man. This is very realistic… when you are drunk you aren't able to execute simple tasks. How should Geralt? ;D okay he is a mutant but not immune to alcohol.
Hey ;)Men can do lot's of normal things when drunk, actually we do more things when we are hammered ;D1) We will complement any woman on there beauty.... :beer:2) We can get into trouble, as we can when sober....... :beer:3) Snore..... :beer:4) Pee in completely the wrong place at night ....... :beer:5) Hold a conversation with inanimate objects......... :beer:6) Tell fantastic stories with no point to them, and every word containing an s......... :beer:7) Take 2 hours to do a 2 minuet walk....... :beer:8 ) Injure ourselves and not remember how...... :beer:The list goes on, and lets face it the pub is the only place where men can actually multi-task, smoke + drink + talk crap and stare at cleavage all in one go, you got to admit that's impressive LOL :dead:

Hey ask any honest man who has been absolutely smashed and you will hear many horror story's......LOLAny-hoo I gave all that up when I had kids......... :angel:

Top Bottom