Geralt to have Olgierd's Modified Hair in Black - Having Physics Issue?

+
Hey guys,

I've been working for a while on trying to create a mod but I'm running into an issue. I am trying to take the "Alternate Olgierd Hairstyle" - from the below two mods on nexus - and make the hair black instead of white. I have two mods that change the hair colors (scalp included) to black to both regular and Hairworks, and these mods work! For ALL the hairstyles EXCEPT this particular one.

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/4400 (hair name = alternate olgierd hair")

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2749 (this mod is just this particular hairstyle)

I'm not a modder so after weeks of fiddling around and watching videos etc, I finally figured out how to change the hair color and it shows up in the game the color I want it to (I've done this by replacing the original "Spiked Tail" hair in the DLC2 file) however... my issue now that I'm stuck on is what seems to be a physics issue? I've attached a picture.

When you stand up it looks like the tip of the hair is static, and the root moves with the head. If I take a step forward, the roots follow the head like normal but the mesh stretches and the tips of the hair drag behind and only catch up when I stop moving.

I've tried making sure I have my .reddlc file, my w2ent file, my updated Diff & Norm files. An updated "root color" file. I've changed the specular color and variance color in the w2mesh info via Wolvenkit. I've tried adding the corresponding dyng file and head mesh file. I tried my hand at weight painting in Blender. I've tried importing/exporting FBX/DAE files via other applications in case Blender is messing up the file. I have my buffer file there. I've tried uninstalling ANY mod I have that even touches hair/face/head anything and it still does the same thing.

I'm out of ideas! I'm using WolvenKit and ModKitchen to tackle this.

I could use some help/advice! Thanks a bunch in advance!

Attachments

• The Witcher 3 6_26_2021 5_07_29 PM.png
    The Witcher 3 6_26_2021 5_07_29 PM.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 192
Top Bottom