Geralt using monster taunts for human/animal foes

+
Geralt using monster taunts for human/animal foes

There isn't really a need for a save file in this case since I've seen it for many people so I think it's a general bug not specific to me or a handful.

Ever since v1.21 Geralt uses monster-specific taunts for human foes. As well as animals.(All red health bar enemies basically)

"How do you like that silver?"
"That stench..."

This is probably on lot lower on the list of priority for bugfixing, but I'm just mentioning it.

EDIT: @Rawls could you move this to Tech Support general instead of PC? Thanks.

Last edited:

sv3672

Forum veteran
Not a new issue, these lines have been added in patch 1.10. Apparently, the game randomly picks the taunts from a set of lines, but it does not consider the type of enemy (monster or human/animal).

Not a new issue, these lines have been added in patch 1.10. Apparently, the game randomly picks the taunts from a set of lines, but it does not consider the type of enemy (monster or human/animal).
Yeah I'm aware of when they were added but this has never happened to me before, confusing and it's hard to believe I got lucky for so many hours so idk what's going on.

There isn't really a need for a save file in this case since I've seen it for many people so I think it's a general bug not specific to me or a handful.

Ever since v1.21 Geralt uses monster-specific taunts for human foes. As well as animals.(All red health bar enemies basically)

"How do you like that silver?"
"That stench..."

This is probably on lot lower on the list of priority for bugfixing, but I'm just mentioning it.

EDIT: @Rawls could you move this to Tech Support general instead of PC? Thanks.

Some of them are hilarious for human enemies though...

"That stench!"
"Damn you're ugly!"

:p

Top Bottom