Geralt's age, Witchers age!

+
Geralt's age, Witchers age!

Hi guys! To the people who read the books:

How much a witcher can live? Geralt is about 100 years old and he looks like a middle-aged man. And the sorceress? How old is Triss, Yennefer?

The game is wrong, Geralt doesn't t have 100 years - A. Sapkowski in an interview after the release of The Witcher 3 said that Geralt is about 60 years. Triss is about 50 years and Yennefer is about 100 years.

Hi guys! To the people who read the books:

How much a witcher can live? Geralt is about 100 years old and he looks like a middle-aged man. And the sorceress? How old is Triss, Yennefer?

Vesemir is over 300 I believe, and sorcerers can be even older - one even remembers the migration of humans to "the continent". Geralt's age is never given exactly, and all Vesemir says is "You're pushing for a century yourself", that could mean anything after 50 in my opinion. Geralt and Eskel passed the trials of grasses together, so I think they must be similar ages.

The game is wrong, Geralt doesn't t have 100 years - A. Sapkowski in an interview after the release of The Witcher 3 said that Geralt is about 60 years. Triss is about 50 years and Yennefer is about 100 years.

Thanks a lot!!

Vesemir is over 300 I believe, and sorcerers can be even older - one even remembers the migration of humans to "the continent". Geralt's age is never given exactly, and all Vesemir says is "You're pushing for a century yourself", that could mean anything after 50 in my opinion. Geralt and Eskel passed the trials of grasses together, so I think they must be similar ages.

"You're pushing for a century yourself" ah! It sounds different than the italian translation: in many cases one word can change the meaning of an entire speech!

One of the sorcerers in the books, Hen Gedymdeith, was 500 years old and could remember humans colonizing the Continent.

A. Sapkowski in an interview after the release of The Witcher 3 said that Geralt is about 60 years.
He said that indeed but he's miscalculated his own lore because according to the lore Geralt was mutated in still functional Kaer Morhen and away from Kaer Morhen when it was destroyed, which makes him impossible to be 60 years old (too young). Also, Sapkowski's remark was about Geralt in short stories, if I'm not mistaken. Since then, almost 20 years past in the lore.

Top Bottom