Geralt's Face (New Spanish edition of Last Wish)

+
I guess the lute should have been a hint ;D ... very different from the game version, but interesting...

Anyway, these artworks are simply fantastic. Additionally they are very close to my own imagination of main characters. Can't wait to see covers of other books.

take a closer look at ciri. you cant tell if these eyes are blue or green. something in between and its nice.dandelion could be younger but he is not bad.yennefer is better than i imagined. after seeing her in polish tv series i couldnt get rid of her bad image from my head. now my imagination is reseted and updated to new version ;D

Great covers! I wonder which characters will appear on the three remaining ones. EDIT: I just found "The Baptism of Fire":
And "The Tower of the Swallow":
No image for "The Lady of the Lake" yet.

Yes... the Spain book covers are amazing... with the exception of Dandelion. He doesn't look like a womanzier more like a... :hmmm: merchant

Aye. The lad reminds me of Spanish cabalieros, suitable for "Captain Alatriste" maybe. Well, nothing is perfect. But Ciri's still awesome.

Wow. I'm really, really impressed. Artworks are great (all but Dandelion, I dont like him there).
And i think that old man is Vysogota. If he's Vilgefortz it would be completely misunderstanding. Vilgefortz looked like he was thirty, not sixty ;)

Regis - without any doubt. True, we met him already in Baptism by Fire, but all the other characters on the covers are really important for the plot and all are "good" - it must be him. Also the equipment around him just reminds us what happened when Geralt met him (mandrake spirit, etc...) and also his fingernails are another evident hint.

Yukiyorou said:
Wow. I'm really, really impressed. Artworks are great (all but Dandelion, I dont like him there).
And i think that old man is Vysogota. If he's Vilgefortz it would be completely misunderstanding. Vilgefortz looked like he was thirty, not sixty ;)
That's what I thought. But I imagined Regis younger :p

I forgot about Regis, because he reminds me only of "The Baptism of Fire", not "The Tower of the Swallow". And I think they can be mistaken. They both could have healed, both was alchemists, but Regis looked younger than Vysogota. And had grey hair while Vysogota had white.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom