Geralt's Face (New Spanish edition of Last Wish)

+

Except from eye wrinkles, he looks perfect to me.But Ciri remains my favourite, especially that blood on her sleeves which suggests her further struggle.Yennefer looks too old, same with Regis - I don't know, why, but I used to think of him as a boldy guy.And Dandelion is definetely too 'worn out'... he was supposed to look 20, wasn't he?Milva is great :)

yennefer too old? she looks under 30 in very good shape and uncommon kind of beauty. she's great for my taste.regis is too old. doesnt look like flawless vampire appearance/

I think the best Hollywood actor to portraits Geralt is a White-haired scarred Colin Farrell....he fit him perfectly!!! they are both anti-hero and bad-guys plus Colin Farrell fit the age too

yennefer too old? she looks under 30 in very good shape and uncommon kind of beauty. she's great for my taste.
So she's too old. She should look like she has been ten years younger.

Yukiyorou said:
yennefer too old? she looks under 30 in very good shape and uncommon kind of beauty. she's great for my taste.
So she's too old. She should look like she has been ten years younger.
you mean like a child? teenager? no thankssorceress wanted to be attractive but also demanded respect. looking adolescent doesnt arouse respect.

I didnt write this because i thought she should look like teenager. Sapkowski mentioned it in his books she looked like 20 in some ways ;)Personally i like this Yennefer :D

Dandilion should have gracefull elven-like face, even noble...this faace doesn't fit for me, but his dressup - bullseye!As for this magician man I think it supposed to be Vilgefortz.Milva is great, and Yen too (oh the eyes!).Geralt...those are not wrinkles but scars around his eye...I like the likeness, but a little too handsome - Geralt was not.

thats one thing thats frustrating about the english translations of the first two books (not sure if the originals are like this?) - we are given lots of little details about what Geralt looks like but absolutely nothing to help us put the whole thing together and decide if he is handsome or not! Me, I'm shallow - I prefer to go by the game version and assume that he's a handsome devil for anyone who isnt put off by the white hair and striking eyes... *grin*

excellent :Djust out of curiosity, do the original books actually give further detail about what Geralt is supposed to look like? I'd love to know whether or not that was just something that got missed out in the English translations or whether Sapkowski deliberately kept it ambiguous so we could form our own opinions...

there's no definite description wheter he's handsome or not. i guess he's not handsome but most woman consider him very attratcive. must be charm and something magnetic. special witcher traits :p

The scar over the eye must be mentioned somewhere, because it and the white hair are the two constants on all the CDPR versions that they made over the years before they settled on the one we have now.I'd actually sort of rather that Geralt were not handsome; I think that makes him more intriguing.

Corylea said:
The scar over the eye must be mentioned somewhere, because it and the white hair are the two constants on all the CDPR versions that they made over the years before they settled on the one we have now.
"a grain of truth" from "the last wish collection"bruxa vereena made this scar.

thats interesting - i didnt get that from the story at all when i read it, maybe its another of the flaws in translation...

Top Bottom