• Option 1: Sword of Destiny-Version

Votes: 323 52.4%
  • Option 2: Debut-Version

Votes: 68 11.0%
  • Option 3:VGX-Version

Votes: 70 11.4%
  • Option 4:Summer Conference-Version

Votes: 129 20.9%
  • Other (Freel free to post your suggestion)

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
This one please:

How about we all zip the lippy lips and choose the one choice of geralt's face that cdpr chose for all of us to play and be happy with it and say thank you cdpr team i love you! ;)

That's your opinion and I respect it.
But I think it should be up for disscusion. Especially when it comes to the main character. And since CDPR had changed the design multiple times I thought it would be good to list the different designs anyway.

That's your opinion and I respect it.
But I think it should be up for disscusion. Especially when it comes to the main character. And since CDPR had changed the design multiple times I thought it would be good to list the different designs anyway.

Well their current choice seems to be winning. :)

Last edited:
I like the e3 Sword of Destiny trailer version of Geralt over all the other ones shown before (including previous games). I really hope they keep it and don't make any more changes (past polish)

Option 4 (Summer conference artwork) is clearly the best one... I don't understand why they keep chaning Geralt's face from trailer to trailer...

Option 4 (Summer conference artwork) is clearly the best one... I don't understand why they keep chaning Geralt's face from trailer to trailer...

just to make choice between our different predilections. CDPR never take their eyes out from us...

First off, the look in the trailer isn't consistent. As previously pointed out, his face looks more like a mix of his old and new one if you freeze on frames during the action. He does not look like he does in the close ups.
But I basically still just want him to look like he does on the cover of the game. The brownish eyes and what I would still call a more generic face in his first close-up, just creates a weird effect. And I pray that the black goatee/stubble thing is just another option and that they didn't remove the full white beard.

First off, the look in the trailer isn't consistent. As previously pointed out, his face looks more like a mix of his old and new one if you freeze on frames during the action. He does not look like he does in the close ups.
But I basically still just want him to look like he does on the cover of the game. The brownish eyes and what I would still call a more generic face in his first close-up, just creates a weird effect. And I pray that the black goatee/stubble thing is just another option and that they didn't remove the full white beard.

You obviously mean this:

View attachment 3823

I personally think that this is in fact his Sword of Destiny Trailer face, but shaved. He still got the black eyebrows.

Attachments

• SOD bearbeitet.jpg
    SOD bearbeitet.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 75
Call me blind, but extrapolating effects of ligths, atmosphere and texturing I see exactly the same basic face.... I vote one for the sake of the poll, but I think that the definitive Geralt's face will only be conditioned by those extras of effects, not by the face itself.

My favourite is option 1. I don't mind the grayish/salt-and-pepper look. I mean, he's running through forests and villages and sailing. Even if his hair is white, how long will it stay that colour with all his badass adventuring?

Option 4 for me because his face looks most pale there and his hair are sort of white (Geralt should have no pigmentation at all). But they keep putting all those scars on him for some reason. I dont remember him being like that in the books.

Top Bottom