• Option 1: Sword of Destiny-Version

Votes: 323 52.4%
  • Option 2: Debut-Version

Votes: 68 11.0%
  • Option 3:VGX-Version

Votes: 70 11.4%
  • Option 4:Summer Conference-Version

Votes: 129 20.9%
  • Other (Freel free to post your suggestion)

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
Okay, for the record, let me try to clarify *exactly* what it is I mean.
Look at the first picture here. Box art to the left, still from the trailer on the right. You'll notice that they look very similar, same face shape, same beard type maybe even the same eyes although it's hard to determine, but pretty much exactly the same features. This is how I think he should look, after all why not? It is basically how he is depicted on the front of the box.

Secondly, we have this picture with close up on the right. And if you can't tell the difference between that and the one above, I don't know what to tell you. Geralt has the blackish goatee (although I guess that's optional), the much different eyes and the face that's shaped differently with his features being pretty different. And he does not look like the Geralt on the box.

Excuse my autism flaring up, but it just seems like common sense to pick a face that somewhat closely resembles what you expect from the box. I know 2's version changed several times and this might well be subject to change again. But since this is a face we're all going to be looking at for dozens of hours, I would hope we can reach a version that somewhat pleases us all and looks like the one in all the art.

I hope they change the hair color until release. Especially the eyebrows.

If you look closely the boxart is again a different version of his design. For example the eyecolor and his hair is more white. Also his jawbones seem a bit expanded.
They really experiment a lot.:)

I meant to add that, but I forgot. But it doesn't really bother me if we get the milk white hair or the tw2 style hair. Both has its qualities.

It's now definitely better than in the debut trailer imo. But I don't really care too much since Geralt is still way too handsome and very likely will stay that way. ;)

Definitely Option 4, but I've reached my complaining quota with Yennefer's looks, so I'll just accept whatever decision CDP makes on Geralt.

2 for me, I really liked how Geralt looked in TW2 and that's the closest resemblance. I would choose the Sword of Destiny one if they polished him, making his skin paler, hair and beard more white and the eyes glowing yellow/golden like they should.

Last edited:
Top Bottom