• Option 1: Sword of Destiny-Version

Votes: 323 52.4%
  • Option 2: Debut-Version

Votes: 68 11.0%
  • Option 3:VGX-Version

Votes: 70 11.4%
  • Option 4:Summer Conference-Version

Votes: 129 20.9%
  • Other (Freel free to post your suggestion)

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
You sure?

HUAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAHUAHAUHUAHUHAUAHAUAU, so fucking lovely

voted 1, but I must say that I didn't see much diference on the features of the faces besides light and hair style =x (So all are kind of ok =P)... of corse, besides this one in the picture hauhauaha, this one is the ideal one, kill you enemies by scaring them to death!

Shit. I wanted to vote on Sword of destiny version and I voted on summer conference version. To much wodka I guess :/

Idk but it looks like the same face with different light and facial expression to me.

I've seen pictures of my face with more diversity in them than those have....

Ouch! Clicked on the wrong version. Given the voice acting, I'd say Sword of Destiny is best.

So, after watching all the in-game footage from e3, I can safely say - Geralt's face is completely awesome as it is right now (e3 footage). Please, devs, leave it like that!

Last edited:
I'm surprised that that many people like the Option #1. To me, it doesn't have enough beard.

The VGX-version (the most detailed face in my opinion) looked really close to this which I think it's the best one:

Anyway Option 1 looks almost perfect too.

Last edited:
Don't fix what ain't broken. VGX version looks the closest to TW 2's Geralt which pretty much everyone loved. The new version looks unfamiliar.

Top Bottom