Geralt's jacket

+
Geralt's jacket

Hello!I'm sure everybody remarked that Geralt's jacket changed some time ago on the screenshots and on the cover of the game. It seems our favorite witcher traded his black vest with a chainmail sleeve for a kind of blue vest. So do you prefer the new model or the older one?Personally I preferred the older model, so I hope it is still in the game. However the new vest is quite fine. I also hope the black vest with a hood is still in the game. I think I saw it only in one gameplay video...Cheers!

antho009 said:
Hello!I'm sure everybody remarked that Geralt's jacket changed some time ago on the screenshots and on the cover of the game. It seems our favorite witcher traded his black vest with a chainmail sleeve for a kind of blue vest. So do you prefer the new model or the older one?Personally I preferred the older model, so I hope it is still in the game. However the new vest is quite fine. I also hope the black vest with a hood is still in the game. I think I saw it only in one gameplay video...Cheers!
When exaclty did you see a chainmail on Geralt? :DNo preferences. Both are great and handsome :)

yeah, they were showing of a dlc jacket I think. You will be able to choose your own jacket.

secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
When exaclty did you see a chainmail on Geralt? :DNo preferences. Both are great and handsome :)
Actually, he's wearing on the picture in the background of this forum. Of course it is only a sleeve of chainmail but he's still wearing one ;)He also wore a complete chain shirt in TW (raven's armor)

I'm wondering how Raven's armor will look and if its just a jacket or gloves, jacket, pants and boots.I like both the old and new style of armor Geralt has.Some of the ones I've seen in various videos all look cool imo.

Speaking about ravens armour, is it not taken from the save games? i hope it doen't meen its thee best jacket of sorts in the game as it was in The Witcher (although that was good) its just having an item you got from the previous game being superior to most of the new stuff meens your not going to use the new stuff as of the stats.I like Geralts Jackets, i like the one on this forum page, i think all in all he looks pretty good :)

I loved the first game for having so few useful items. Every new sword you got was special and the feeling you got from finally getting Raven's armor was something spectacular that you just don't get with other rpg's.

i really hope Raven's armor gets imported into TW2. it'd be silly if it didn't as Geralt wouldn't be foolish enough to ditch such an awesome suit of armor :)

starcr said:
i really hope Raven's armor gets imported into TW2. it'd be silly if it didn't as Geralt wouldn't be foolish enough to ditch such an awesome suit of armor :)
I guess it will be useless btw. Since in W2 there will be much more better armors.

secondchildren said:
I guess it will be useless btw. Since in W2 there will be much more better armors.
you have a point there. even so, it would be nice to have something actually imported over into TW2 for those of us that have finished TW1. it's just wishful thinking on my part, i guess :)

Top Bottom