Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

+
I think his face looks not sooooooo bad, but can we come back to the hair-thing ?A Ponytail ???You can´t be serious. Do we have the option to change his personal look in some way ?

I have no objection to Geralt's new appearance, but there should be an option to choose his hairstyle. ;)

I noticed this video from witcher 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vksGrN_zs8 I think Gerald in the clip looks too nice. With those big lips, only one scar on his eye, he looks nearly girlish. Could you make his face texture more rough? Like warrior which did a lot of fights, with small scars, or other skin artefacts.. so he looks more real. His recent look reminds me only on Edward from Twilight (i hate that movie, my girlfriend forced me too watch it too many times).

Now I think about it... Geralt's lips seem to attract quite some attention.People are used to a hard-ass persona with a silent lip, but what you don't realize yet is CDP broadcastingGeralt's brand-spanking-new teeth which I never saw in The Witcher 1.I don't mind all the details, but let me just add a few more traits I find disturbing...The hair - sorry, but it looks very doll-ish to me so maybe it can be smoothed out? Dunno 'cause it seems ragged. Don't mind the pony-tail as I love it, but it could have been lowered some. Anyways, its the texture of the hair concerns me most.The eyes - remember that 'cold hard gaze' Berengar stated he'd like to stare at in Geralts eyes? Well, frankly, it's missing in the trailer.Apart from the above, I find all other aspects beautifully crafted. I'll see if I can spot other stuff, but for now... I'm content. Keep at it guys :peace:

Now he looks more like hollywood hero
100% agreed and I don`t like it. But this is just my taste... As romans used to say "de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum (“There’s no arguing about tastes and colors").

Guys? Reds? If you read this, i must apologize for my tongue (to all who read it, not only you) and then start:What the hell you 're doing? What was that sh_it i just watched? Not only Geralt looks like a jerk, not only i can't recognize him (and how am i suppose to play with a different Geralt? How am i suppose to play with a guy i can't stand to look at the face? ) but i can see that all the textures are like that. It looks like Gothic 3, and this is not good!I don't know why you 're doing this, but if it's the usual mistake other companies have made, please, i thought you were wiser than that. I thought you wouldn't try to catch more players by make the game lesser unique and more childish. If we wanted Oblivion, we 'd played Oblivion. But we thought we 've found a game on our measure. Well, it seems you can't trust anyone for not ruin something good. You 're going for more players and you 're gonna lose your friends (and players/buyers/double buyers, don't forget this one). Try to have an impressively good and mature story to this one, because otherwise you 'll have trouble, that's my friendly advise.

And Dandelion looks even more stupid. :( Damn it, why change the good looking models. :hmmm:I really hope they rework the character models. In the leaked video Geralt looked pretty good and now this...

i don't care about geralts voice, I only played in polish.but the "old" witcher was ugly but interesting looking, the new witcher looks normal and boring imo. where is the weather-torn skin, the pronounced scar, he should have got at least a new one from his fight with Azar and more grey hair than this. he looks like he's been to the beauty farm for old hollywood witchers. also too much "best rpg ever" quotes and not enough "atmosphere" shots. all in all an average trailer that barely manages to tease imo. I played the witcher 10 times and I must say, the first trailers when it was announced years ago didn't captivate me either so none is lost .... yet.

The old Geralt looked perfect to me so I would like the old look no ponytail and please give us the eyes back.Edit: Forgot the voice, old voice please.

I actually think this new one is *bad*. TW1 Gerald was good, TW2 leaked video Gerald was excellent but this one..

have to fully agree with what everyone else's said so far. Not overly keen on the new geralt at all, hes very over generic and i really didn't fall in love with him all over again like i did with the version of him in the first game. in fact, I kinda lost interest. I'll be buying the game whatever happens because I like the character and the world in general but frankly, the new Geralt is BORING and lacks charisma! he's not supposed to be hollywood handsome, he's supposed to be intriguing and charismatic but not classically good looking - which Geralt in TW1 portrayed very nicely. Why the change??just my tuppence worth... sorry its not more positive!

I totally agree too with your opinions. Old Geralt was far more charismatic and intresting looking... And the ponytail! It's horrible. It looks too stiff and thick. It's just unnatural looking. It would be better if it was thinner and closer to the head.

Completely agree with everyone, the new Geralt doesn't look as confident to me. Don't get me wrong I'm gonna play the hell out of the game either way, just kind of a disappointed to see him altered so drastically.

First of all - Great job CDPR 8)I know that trailers are mostly just some kind of a film and the game is always totally different BUTAs many others before me said : ,, This Geralt looks stupid´´ and yeah he really does.I´m a big fan of Witcher.In the Saga, Geralt has about 50 years, but this is not even 30 ;DSo please don´t ruin the whole game with this cheap mistake.I think that look is one of the most important things in RPG especially if you play for Geralt the most charismatic person in all RPGs :-\And the haircut.... ;D

well, with a pony tail he looks younger... i know it's based on comic books, but i liked long hair better.and those eyes in the end of the trailer... brrrrand i'm wondering who's the red haired girl... is it triss? or maybe other sorcerer from Sorcerers Lodge? : )

Top Bottom