Gernichora Cannot Spawn Fruit After Dragon's Dream [or Ragh Nar Roog]

+
because it died on your turn, it's the same as if you consume it or kill it or whatever, you can spawn it next turn

I had a Gernichorica fruit on a row with Rag Nar Rogh, and the fruit died. Afterwards, the next turn, I could not spawn another fruit. Gernichora's ability is supposed to refresh whenever the fruit dies or is seized. There must be a bug when Rag Nar Rogh kills her fruit.

The same happens when Dragon's Dream destroys a fruit (I was able to repeat that bug), the bug is propably a result of the window in which a wheather destroys it and the game checks a condition in a window it cannot properly deal with it.

Lexor

Forum veteran
The same happens when Dragon's Dream destroys a fruit (I was able to repeat that bug), the bug is propably a result of the window in which a wheather destroys it and the game checks a condition in a window it cannot properly deal with it.
DD destroys fruit at the start of turn so you can't create another one.

DD destroys fruit at the start of turn so you can't create another one.
If my memory serves me right I was not able to spawn one during a later turn either.
During that one turn it makes sense to not be able to.
Though come to think of it I remember it prevailing through multiple turns, however I could be mistaken.

@Kwanzi thread merged

It's the same with Dragon's Dream. It triggers on the start of your turn, which blocks the Fruit.

Top Bottom