Gernichora wins the Leader Challenge!

+

I've been sick and tired playing for Gernichora to complete the challenge as well as see her as an opponent more often than usual, waiting for the challenge to be finally over, and now I have to keep playing her or lose on the XP bonus. This is not healthy for the game in my opinion when you're forced to stick to a single faction/leader/playstyle or lose rewards if you choose to have some variety. I wish these challenges were redesigned to promote variety rather than monotony.

I've been sick and tired playing for Gernichora to complete the challenge as well as see her as an opponent more often than usual, waiting for the challenge to be finally over, and now I have to keep playing her or lose on the XP bonus. This is not healthy for the game in my opinion when you're forced to stick to a single faction/leader/playstyle or lose rewards if you choose to have some variety. I wish these challenges were redesigned to promote variety rather than monotony.

I really hope that the developers read this, because really, after just seeing Gernichora, see more Gernichora and they support it, it is not healthy for the game!

Monsters is not popular for funny or cute, just for strong. Like the old Jade Druid in HS.

The event is boring because to begin with, it's not a competition, it's just seeing how monsters wins again.
My favorite leader is Franchesca, at least when I lose I am playing something I like. If I have to use Eldain, I am at a disadvantage because of the faction strength and also using something that I do not want to play. What do I win?
If the balance between factions was good I could play it and say, well, I'm supporting my favorite faction and fighting.
Currently it is just feed the bugs.
:beer:

How can you humans play for this abomination? (Gernichora ...)

Truly, there is nothing more disgusting than these monsters, inherently nasty!

What are you? Do not respect yourself? Those who play for this poverty become poverty!

This is unacceptable! Why do you encourage this filth?

The time has come to destroy all this filth, because it is not fair and stupid that you support this faction of freaks!

I will be happy to chop your head! Damn procreation of Conjunction of the Spheres!

Death to monsters!

Why not give bonus exp to everyone playing as or against Gerni. This way people who did not take part will flock to the bonus exp (something fresh to do,) and those who did can play against their old leader.

Can we make a petition to give the other Leaders bonus exp too? We are fine with 25% bonus exp as long we are not forced to play Gernichora for the rest of the week just to take advantage of the 50% bonus exp on her

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
And for a reward BAN Gernichora for a week!
Seriously, If we see some leader takes over 50% of the games, each week everyone for himself should have a posibility to block One leader in matchmaking.
Francesca has to forfeit to Usurper almost every time. That or similar solution from tournaments alike could give some room to breathe.

Francesca has to forfeit to Usurper almost every time.

It's not true, if that happens, it's because the deck has a bad tempo.
Franchesca is a single-use hero in a 3-phase game. She needs the cards that generate additional points in a way that is practically obligatory (Aelirenn, Roach). Remember that forest call works the same with Aelirenn even if she is blocked.

After that, there are a couple things to keep in mind, try to deny him 5 units in a row, not leave units in 1 or 2 of power and save the block for Stefan. They rarely play differently, almost all are netdeckers.

The bald one is annoying and his strategy is silly, the worst of all is that in the end he is also a loser. That's why the wave of monsters continues. : p

Top Bottom