Get creative in The Witcher Cosplay Competition!

+
I should enter the cosplay contest as Kelpie.

....there is no way this plan could fail.

Go ahead and do it, it can't hurt to try it.

Shappi: "Hmm... we only got a single entry....lets see..."
Eve, LeeAnna: "...oh ....my.... god."
Shappi: "This has to be a joke...."

*several days later*

Me: "I can't breathe in this goddamn costume. It's hot and it itches !"
CDPR employee: "Silence in the cargo bay !"
CDPR employee: "You are not taking it off before we hit Moscow, Mexico and Aruba. We have a contract."
Me: "DID YOU SAY ARUBA !?"

Well, I was and I'm very critcal with CDPR's Saskia armor, but Shappi is making something amazing, really! She has manage that Saskia's outfit my favorite one! Even beyond my beloved Yen!

Triss cosplay is long time appered in our community. On vk.com Witcher group for example. Strange its late here. I thought is already posted.

This sounds like a lot of fun!
I have a more book based version of one of the characters,But i made 95% or so of it almost all of it,And was picky down to things like bad grooming habits.
Why the hell now,I love all the costumes i have been seeing on here so far!So cannot wait to see others.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone! :)

I have only one tiny little silly question....don't kill me for this, I just want to be sure :D Is it allowed to post our photos about the cosplay on other sites too( like Deviantart, Facebook, anything) before the judging?
My english is not on 200%, so I just want to avoid any misunderstandings of the rules.

Hey Everyone! :)

I have only one tiny little silly question....don't kill me for this, I just want to be sure :D Is it allowed to post our photos about the cosplay on other sites too( like Deviantart, Facebook, anything) before the judging?
My english is not on 200%, so I just want to avoid any misunderstandings of the rules.

Hi,

It is ok but honestly I would advise on not doing it. It may take away the surprise & wow factor from the costume.

Thank you for your super quick reply!
I agree, I will not show the full costume to the general public before the right time. It's just good to know that I'm not hurting any rule or shutting myself out of the contest with a WIP photo or something like that :D

I agree, I will not show the full costume to the general public before the right time. It's just good to know that I'm not hurting any rule or shutting myself out of the contest with a WIP photo or something like that :D

Out of curiosity, mind sharing which character you're doing? :)

You're welcome~
Do you mind sharing which character you chose ?

@shinobi2u

...great minds think alike.

Top Bottom