Get creative in The Witcher Cosplay Competition!

+
You're welcome~
Do you mind sharing which character you chose ?

I'm doing a Yennefer cosplay with some small modifications to be closer to the books :p ... but damn me If I don't make a Ciri cosplay too after the contest >< That cosplay guide has blown my mind.

I'm doing a Yennefer cosplay with some small modifications to be closer to the books :p ... but damn me If I don't make a Ciri cosplay too after the contest >< That cosplay guide has blown my mind.

A Yennefer cosplay ?

Sounds fun, good luck on making that costume !

And yes, you won't get around making some badass Ciri cosplay. Nah-uh !
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help you out~

A Yennefer cosplay ?

Sounds fun, good luck on making that costume !

And yes, you won't get around making some badass Ciri cosplay. Nah-uh !
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help you out~

Thank you! :3
Yeah It's pretty fun to make it, all that beautiful velvet and leather.... I'm almost done with the jacket but now I'm afrait to touch it till I see that Yennefer cosplay guide too. Can't wait to see it *crazy fan mode ON*

Tomorrow will be sneak peak time, at least for me :p
Yes, just don't show that top secret materail to anyone, or I'll have to take away your exclusive rights to see it before the judgeing :p

Hello! Pls, make one thing clear ^^' Do I need to post my cosplay photos on the site before contest ending? I see this condition in the rules: "Entries must be submitted for viewing by the Site’s community or general public". But your answer here:
Hi,

It is ok but honestly I would advise on not doing it. It may take away the surprise & wow factor from the costume.
says that isn't necessary to publish these pics. I would prefer not to publish the photos before the contest ending. So, what should I do to not break the rules? Pls, help me. THANKS :blushing:

Hello! Pls, make one thing clear ^^' Do I need to post my cosplay photos on the site before contest ending? I see this condition in the rules: "Entries must be submitted for viewing by the Site’s community or general public". But your answer here: says that isn't necessary to publish these pics. I would prefer not to publish the photos before the contest ending. So, what should I do to not break the rules? Pls, help me. THANKS :blushing:

That part is just there to inform you that the cosplay may be published to the general public by them (and should be suitable for that purpose), not that you must do so to enter the contest. Simply applying via the e-mail provided should be enough :)

Last edited:
Hello! Pls, make one thing clear ^^' Do I need to post my cosplay photos on the site before contest ending? I see this condition in the rules: "Entries must be submitted for viewing by the Site’s community or general public". But your answer here: says that isn't necessary to publish these pics. I would prefer not to publish the photos before the contest ending. So, what should I do to not break the rules? Pls, help me. THANKS :blushing:

Exactly what Reptile said. They won't be published before the results are announced:)

And may i ask when the results will be publshed and what more cosplay events may appear that year but BGS and VGX? And will we see new cosplay guides soon?

The cosplayers will be CDPR's property for a full year, dragging them to every contest and making them stand on high heels for 15 hours a day. Everything is dark in the witcher, even their marketing. >=]

informations.

Hello, i have read the rules for the contest., and i have a question.
---- The rules--------*******
How to Enter? During the Submission Period, each Entrant must upload their entry in accordance with the Theme and its requirements, as defined above, along with any posted accompaniment (“Entry” or “Submission”). To enter, Entrants must Submit no less than three (3) pictures of a single Costume used as an Entry. Entries may be submitted through email as provided through the Site. One Entry per Entrant.
-------
There must only be a single Entrant (whether a single individual or a single group) per Entry. Entries may not include voices or images other than the Entrant’s.

what is the maximum number of pictures we can send you for the entry ? the entry is made ​​by email, emails often have a limited capacity for pictures, we can send many emails (entry) to send you more photos?
the entry can be a group, group can make with 2 people ?
if 2 people make 1 entry ( group), they can send you just some picutre alone ? or it is only the full group ?.
thanks for the cosplay contest.

Excuse me for my English,

Last edited:
what is the maximum number of pictures we can send you for the entry ?

There is no maximum number, but you need to submit at least 3 pictures.
Just make sure you have 3-6 pictures of different poses, that should suffice ~

the entry is made ​​by email, emails often have a limited capacity for pictures, we can send many emails (entry) to send you more photos?

I'd try to fit them all in one email.
Sending too many pictures isn't a good idea anyway - select your best ones.

the entry can be a group, group can make with 2 people ?
if 2 people make 1 entry ( group), they can send you just some picutre alone ? or it is only the full group ?.

It's only one entry per person.
If you enter with a group, you can't submit an entry of your costume alone.

You have to choose if you enter the contest with a group or on your own, both is not possible.

Top Bottom