Get Junior quest Still bugged patch 1.07

+
Get Junior quest Still bugged patch 1.07

Downloaded new patch 1.07. ON playstation 4. On "GET Junior" I am unable to interact with the torch to open the door. With and w/out witcher sense. I cannot examine the red ground next to the door either. I still have also have the "gangs of novigrad quest in my questbook. There is no more marker to complete it just stuck there.

This was part of the patch notes " Fixes an issue where players were sometimes unable to interact with a torch in the Get Junior quest."

I am seriously stuck... I waited for this patch to continue on since this is the main story. STill can't click the stupid torch.

I got it to interact after a while, need to disable ability to ignite the torch, very annoying

---------- Updated at 03:58 AM ----------

Well got passed the door but can't talk to Vernon Roche... at a loss for words

Last edited:
Patch 1.07 did not solve this problem for me. A little irritating given that the patch was supposed to address the bug.
Currently not playing - waiting for a fix.

Last edited:
I created an account just to add my voice to this issue. I cannot complete the quest 'Get Junior' as Roche is NOT on the bridge when you get the objective to meet him there. Instead he is stood in the Partisan camp. He won't budge from the camp-fire! Please address this bug soon!

Last edited:
Top Bottom