Get ready.

+

Guest 4211861

So, is it now spoiled that Jackie will die?

I don't know. But it's conceivable that we can choose Jackie or the chip, whatever the chip is.

Or we can, conceivably, get it and not get Jackie killed in the process.

What happened to that damned robot anyway? Can't we use it to get the chip?

The graphic seemed insanely better in this trailer i have to say. Emotional trailer well done but. We just got spoiled about a concequence of your decision. Nice surprise at the end but i hope to see more soon. Honestly it left me with some bitter taste.
I was not expecting an in depth detail reveal but i for sure expected more.

Yikes. CE is $250. Outlandish.

:sad:

I was about to say: I'm conflicted.

I want to buy it on GOG to make sure 100% of my cash goes to CDPR.

HOWEVER, I also want expensive CP77 tat. That means I'd like the Collector's edition, but I'm not sure how much of my money goes to CDPR instead of Warner Bros since I can't get that on GOG.

At 250 I'm pretty sure enough of my cash will be going to CDPR regardless of the split though. :ROFLMAO:
That also makes me uncertain whether I want 250 dollars worth of tat. Good Lawdy!

Last edited:

Guest 4149880

From the looks of the trailer, the situation and V's demeanor shows that he & Jackie went in guns blazing without much preparation, thought or foresight of the consequences. Even after the gunfight, the problems don't end there.

Jackie died, and things went south with Dexter, T Bug, and killed any future opportunity V had at working with them.

In this scenario, V is actually the one in the wrong, not Dexter. After getting a friend killed and Dexter turned on V for putting himself and associates in further danger. Really breaks that wall of good vs evil and boils down to choices on a bigger scale. I'd be pissed off too for V acting the way he did, selfish and wreckless only looking for the money.

A game with a moral code?

Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed.

Although, I’m kind of losing faith on that department delivering.

Yeah, the cynic in me has to agree that the lack of actual gameplay and dangling Keanu Reeves in front of our eyes is... troubling if this were EA/Ubisoft/Activision. All hype and no substance.

Still... CDPR! I'm willing to wager the last of my trust and hope in humankind on this. No pressure or anything!

The graphic seemed insanely better in this trailer i have to say.

Like BrokenEnglish commented, that's a CGI trailer. It doesn't matter how good it looks. It ain't no substitute for actual gameplay.

Guest 4149880

Yeah, the cynic in me has to agree that the lack of actual gameplay and dangling Keanu Reeves in front of our eyes is... troubling if this were EA/Ubisoft/Activision. All hype and no substance.

Still... CDPR! I'm willing to wager the last of my trust and hope in humankind on this. No pressure or anything!

Like BrokenEnglish commented, that's a CGI trailer. It doesn't matter how good it looks. It ain't no substitute for actual gameplay.

I guarantee that was just to get the E3 hype going for everyone. I have no doubt they won't reveal even more gameplay soon. Lets not forget they've shown almost an hour of gameplay last year, and this is an even bigger reveal for the release.

Well in that case.. i am disappointed.

Really i think this is just one of the outcomes.
After more than 20 years of gaming, I'd be extremely surprised if a AAA game is so complex in its narrative that makes you choose different branches so siginificantly that only one of them leads you to the Hollywood movie star they hired (and paid A LOT) to play as one of the most significant characters in the game (jhonny silverhand).

Anyway, not really important at this point, not until we see the real game instead of some fancy CGI trailer.

After more than 20 years of gaming, I'd be extremely surprised if a AAA game is so complex in its narrative that makes you choose different branches so siginificantly that only one of them leads you to the Hollywood movie star they hired (and paid A LOT) to play as one of the most significant characters in the game (jhonny silverhand).

Anyway, not really important at this point, not until we see the real game instead of some fancy CGI trailer.

Cd projekt already did that in past with witcher2

Guest 4149880

I'm expecting an actual gameplay trailer sometime during or very shortly after E3, personally.

Same, not to worried about a reveal trailer to start E3 being the only content they show, even a badass one at that. There will be more.

They’re aiming for such a large audience, that I’d be baffeled if the game had meaningful and interesting character systems to play with. Big games always cut corners (heavily and specifically) there to appeal to as many as possible.

Top Bottom