Get ready.

+
Very emotional trailer but i expected to see a bit of gameplay all the infos that actually are missing or at least some of them answered.

So, is it now spoiled that Jackie will die?

I can imagine the entire chip thing being an introductory chapter until Keanu Silverhand sets us upon the Main Storyline.

Forum veteran
Very emotional trailer but i expected to see a bit of gameplay all the infos that actually are missing or at least some of them answered.

The press release CDPR sent out claims that there's more 2077 news coming during E3. Probably not gameplay since it's supposedly behind-closed-doors (though that was the case last time, too, and we ended up seeing that anyway after awhile), but it seems likely that we'll have some questions answered.

Hi guys.

I have researched it and unfortunately i cannot find any official info about the system requirements of the game.
I found some info but those are unofficial.

When will that be released?

Any idea if the CE is gonna be available for PC?
As much as it's listed, there's not even a "coming soon" over the retailers like there is with the console editions.

So, is it now spoiled that Jackie will die?

I can imagine the entire chip thing being an introductory chapter until Keanu Silverhand sets us upon the Main Storyline.

AH don't worry about that. WIth all the criticism i move on cd projekt red about this title a thing i am fairly confident is that is one of the possible concequences for your choice

We have a city to burn.

Since you're now confident enough to open pre-orders and allow people to give you money, how about telling us what the system requirements are?

I mean, makes sense, doesn't it?

We'll be paying for a product we're not even certain we can run.
Post automatically merged:

The new Ryzen which comes next month + what ever the best Nvidia card is next april. Should be good for max settings 4k 60fps.

True! And don't forget AMD's NAVI either. The 20 series might be able to rival Nvidia with some luck.
I've got my eye set on the 3700X

Still, I wouldn't mind specifics.

True! And don't forget AMD's NAVI either. The 20 series might be able to rival Nvidia with some luck.
I've got my eye set on the 3700X

Still, I wouldn't mind specifics.
Not forgeting it I'm just not sure if they will be on par with Nvidia on the high end spectrum. There is hope tho. :)
Would love to have AMD back in the high end gaming. Nvidia and Intel pricing is insane.

I feel like this meme is obligatory in this thread.

If the game has to run on the consoles, I’d wager a PC at least as powerful would be enough.

Good point. I spotted that pre-orders are there for the PS4 and XBone as well.

Though, I'd guess that those are the sheer minimum. I'm building a rig just for CP77 and I would like to know how far I can pump it up.

It's not so much a matter of "Can I run it?", as it is "How well can I possibly run it?", which I argue is perfectly fair too.

Well, considering the game is in full production right now and releases in 10 months, I'd say it's too early to nail down exact minimum specs. There's still optimization to be done and lot of stuff is in flux.

Top Bottom