Get ready.

+
I'll wait for some age mods, or just replace the face

Dunno about age, but this is an rpg, you start as a noob and get to pro with time, in tabletop rpg's you can't even die, you have to start from scratch if you do. What we see in the trailer doesn't seem much later than that first job they get in the 50min gameplay. V is a noob here, they're not going to make a trailer that shows an endgame V and npcs, they will for full story dlcs in any case.

Is it a coincidence this game releases in 2020 or do you think this was the objective? :p

Totally part of the plan.

notthesmoothest.JPG

Guest 4149880

Given that the game has almost another year to release, are they really going to limit the number of collectors edition available? Already sold out? I figured they based the preorders on how many they produce, as it's not being sold as a "limited Edition".

Given that the game has almost another year to release, are they really going to limit the number of collectors edition available? Already sold out? I figured they based the preorders on how many they produce, as it's not being sold as a "limited Edition".
They said on twitter that the CE is limited.

Seeing the photos/video of the collector's edition statue prototype has me worried.

It looks absolutely beautiful (preordered) but I can't help but have NAM flashbacks of the horror that was the W3 statue debacle.
With the price difference between the two games W3CE was ~140 USD vs CP2077CE 250 USD (even with taking inflation into consideration) for 100$ more I expect a MINT statue.
I know it it will be nothing of the quality of the prototype, but... you get my point.

I mean V in the demo's age was set at 22. (S)he can only be so much of a pro at that age.

And by the end of the game will probably still be 22.
Besides in Cyberpunk 2020 outside of being a kid age isn't meaningful.
Post automatically merged:

Dunno about age, but this is an rpg, you start as a noob

In a RPG you don't forcibly begin as a noob.
Actually Cyberpunk 2020 is one of the games where you don't have to start as a noob.
It's actually pretty common in games without levels.

Totally part of the plan.

View attachment 11003005
It's definitely part of the plan. I just hope they don't have to crunch [:censored:] to meet the release date. I hope they have most of what they want to do finished.
At this point I think we should all just hope for amazing post launch content.
I wonder if there ever will be MP in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom