GET READY!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
NightCityWire_AnnouncementFacebook_EN.png

So excited!! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us! Wishing you all the best

Shaq.gif

Quit teasing me Vatt.

Edit: But seriously ... speculations on what it will be? Probably an overview of the city, it's districts and the like? Maybe the Map?

Whatever it is—screenshots, gameplay video(s), surprise early release!!1!1one1!!, merch again?, Mike Pondsmith yelling “listen up, you primitive screwheads!” at the camera for two hours in a row, a 8-hours long transmission of Geoff Keighley sleeping in a couch—I’m ready :cool:

Edit: But seriously ... speculations on what it will be? Probably an overview of the city, it's districts and the like? Maybe the Map?

I would take a guess that it would be that in conjunction with exploring the different corporations and gangs since they have been mentioning them as of late, and maybe tease different missions and interaction you can have with them.

Wire? My first thought was a radio station, which wouldn't make much sense.
My thought was wire could be a reference to a news source (radio or otherwise). It's a colloquial term relating back to the days of when news traveled through wires/telegrams.

Extremely hyped for the game, close to zero for this digital event (given it's a digital event?). I've been disappointed too much in the last 2 years in terms of shared material.
I really don't expect to see anything I really want to know before reviews, but I'll be glad to be surprised. :)

HEY CHUMBATTO'S Prepare for... CDPR's new first biggest step in the world of capitalism !
You ever dreamed of paying micro-transaction INSIDE a paid DLC ? (well I did !)
Then NIGHT CITY WIRE is your boy !! (1)
Unlock the commercial center of NIGHT CITY (2) and buy your game merch WITH REAL MONEY !!
You can even buy XPs and get access to the endgame cybernetics and weapons !! FOR REAL MONEY $$$$
But most importantly... Aren't you hyped already dear chombattoo's ?
You wanna play the game early ? Greatest news !! This DLC will also unlock early play ! Incredibabble !
Pay-to-win all over !! Yeaaaaah :cool:

(1): Only for €$ 66.6 or 9.99... or in between !! Ah c'mon open your wallet already !!!11
(2): Access to all the city center will be blocked by invisible walls if you play without this DLC.

Ok 1 month of torture, followed by 3 month of wait for a total of 4 month of intense torture.

Yeehaaaww, get your latex suits and whips out folk, we are going to enjoy every second of this.

Top Bottom