Get The Witcher for free with the purchase of The Witcher 2 at GOG.com

+
Get The Witcher for free with the purchase of The Witcher 2 at GOG.com

GOG.com has launched a 48 hour sale of The Witcher 2. Starting now, you can get Assassins of Kings for just $23.99 – with The Witcher 1 for free! It’s a fantastic opportunity to celebrate holidays by giving that special someone in your gaming life over a hundred hours of RPG greatness, or pick it up for yourself, if you haven’t yet.
This sale will be running from now until 10 December at 10:59 GMT.

secondchildren said:
$23.99 for Tw2+Tw1?!

Delicious

I'm gonna report in the DA group blog instantly.

Good idea, let's spread the word so our guys & gals from CDP get some more of those well deserved moniez :D

That is a crazy sweet deal! For both games!?

You spoil us CDPR, I would have bought them instantly, if I didn't already own both collector's editions of The Witcher 1 & 2. :)

Aditya

Forum veteran
I just bought it after seeing this sweet deal, 23.99$ is way cool for 2 of the best games ever made :D
but i seem to have a problem in my account games I can't find the witcher 1? :eek:
while buying I bought the witcher 2 bundle for 23.99 which mentioned the first one but can't find it :/

can someone help me with this?

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
I just bought it after seeing this sweet deal, 23.99$ is way cool for 2 of the best games ever made :D
but i seem to have a problem in my account games I can't find the witcher 1? :eek:
while buying I bought the witcher 2 bundle for 23.99 which mentioned the first one but can't find it :/

can someone help me with this?
When you are into the account page, click on downloads fro this game, right to the Witcher 2 game. Scroll the menu to the bottom. See anything there?

secondchildren said:
When you are into the account page, click on downloads fro this game, right to the Witcher 2 game. Scroll the menu to the bottom. See anything there?

checked that too nothing there
I contacted gog support, hope they do something about it!

That's an astonishing deal!

Of course, I've already bought The Witcher for any of my friends who were willing to play it.

Caan995 said:
I just bought this very deal from gog.com any tips for a noob to the game?
Read this: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26013-looking-to-buy-witcher-2/
Heya welcome onboard

MM360 said:
Done, someone should help you shortly.

Yes, someone from gog sent me a gift code and asked for more details, got it!
thank you once again sir :)
without a doubt CDR rocks

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
Yes, someone from gog sent me a gift code and asked for more details, got it!
thank you once again sir :)
without a doubt CDR rocks

You're welcome:)

Caan995 said:
I just bought this very deal from gog.com any tips for a noob to the game?

Check out the FCR mod at Nexus. It makes the game more challenging and adds improvements to TW1. And use panel tweaks for TW2. I'd recommend playing them in order but its not necessary.

http://www.witchernexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=237

Top Bottom