Get to Jake's Car - Glitched into the ground

+
I am Stuck on the Life's Work Gig .
When it says "Get to Jake's car" it is stuck under the garage.
Does anyone know how to fix this one ? or reset the Gig ?

Attachments

• Wheres Jakes Car.jpg
    Wheres Jakes Car.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Get to Jakes car...JPG
    Get to Jakes car...JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 73
I suppose you already try to reload a save created before starting the GIG and maybe more important, before approaching the area ?
If yes or if you don't have a "previous" save, I don't think that you can do anything by your own. Or maybe (I'm not sure), it could be possible to use a command to "force complete" the GIG.

Anyway, it's a known issue that cars can fall through the ground and it will certainly (almost sure) in the next update. But you can report it if you want ;)

Last edited:
This happened on day one (or First weekend) playing the game, I went on to do heaps of other missions so I cant reload my save or I will lose all my progress.
I keep hoping an update will fix it but alas over 12 months on ...no go.

I have raise 4 tickets now no one will get back to me :(

How do i do the "Force Complete" Command ?

Last edited:
This happened on day one (or First weekend) playing the game, I went on to do heaps of other missions so I cant reload my save or I will lose all my progress.
I keep hoping an update will fix it but alas over 12 months on ...no go.

I have raise 4 tickets now no one will get back to me :(

I actually did hear from CDPR when I reported this back in November - they are aware of the issue. CDPR support appears to have gone quiet since but I have gotten responses a LONG time later, just depends.

Vehicles get stuck deep underground. Is a know bug and unfortunately in your case it happened to you on a mission.
I still can't buy the arch nazare bike (v 1.31).

I'm not really aware about mods, but I imagine that you could "complete" the quest with CET (Cyber engine Tweak) and a command. The difficult part would be to find the quest ID. But I don't know if you'll receive any reward and maybe more important, if it will trigger the related quest ("Sex On The Wheel").
But I have no doubt that it would be fixed in the next patch, maybe better to wait :)
Vehicles get stuck deep underground. Is a know bug and unfortunately in your case it happened to you on a mission.
I still can't buy the arch nazare bike (v 1.31).
It's "more easy" to solve (on PC) with paid vehicles. I already saw that players use mods to "fly" through the ground, then buy the vehicle and then call it at the "street level" (the vehicle will spawn normally) :)

HEEYYY!!!!! It's FIXED WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I Found jakes car :) Patch 1.51 fixed it
thank you Thank You THANK YOUUU.
I can start playing this game again now

Attachments

• Car found.JPG
    Car found.JPG
    221.3 KB · Views: 54
Top Bottom