Get your Legendary cards!

+
Indeed, a BIG THANKS to CDPR for doing this. They didn't have to, and while some nay-sayers in, umm, other places are saying essentially "why bother with Homecoming soon?" it will still be great to get a few golds that I don't have yet. Thanks, CDPR!

Now I just bought 70 kegs, even poor shupe was shouting "noooooo!" :p Time to open 118 kegs

Shupe can be very disrespectful. I heard once fart noises, while searching for my credit card... ;)

That was back in Closed beta. As I'm not convinced by the direction the game has taken, I will refrain from any purchase until we see their final product.

Shupe can be very disrespectful. I heard once fart noises, while searching for my credit card... ;)

That was back in Closed beta. As I'm not convinced by the direction the game has taken, I will refrain from any purchase until we see their final product.

Oh yeah, I bought them with ore, not actual money :p I guess since there is an offer for 70 kegs with USD, it's easy to make that mistake. But I had stockpiled so much ore over time xD

Wtf? For real. Wow I remember the day around mid winter when I went 120 plus kegs without one. Thus seems crazy. Glad I logged on today
Post automatically merged:

Let me tell you a secret: those people never bought anything from store since Gwent is super generous game for those who simply play at least 18 rounds per day. :sneaky:
I wanted to support cdpr and the funding of cyber punk so I've spent about $200 dollars on gwent since its arrival. I don't regret thus and hope others have helped them as well. Deals like this no other publisher ever would do.

kcHMZ.gif

I'd say I'm gonna buy Thronebreaker now... but I was gonna buy it anyways. Thanks guys.

Same here, on the condition homecoming does not disappoint :)

Finally, full collection as well. And I got the most epic keg I've ever gotten :p

Premium Kiyan, and Lambert wasn't a duplicate, despite the fact that I was only missing 7 cards at that point :p

Thanks CDPR for this awesome event...I am sure you will deliver on the homefront :) And besides there is cyberpunk! Best wishes....

You can keep your kegs and ore and wait for it if you don't like this 'is this a dream' offer! But trust me with full mill for HC, no other offer can ever beat this.

you are probably right in terms of scraps mill value, but what if they offer more stuff that you can get with dust after hc ? do you think they might do that ? cause we will be missing out on a lot of dust without a premium keg weekend offer

Guest 4322057

ITS A TRAP !
They are pushing us to waste kegs because even if we'll get full scrap refund new golds will not be craftable !
They probably have an idea to sell stuff we need when HC is here.
That’s not true at all. They’ve never said golds won’t be craftable after Honecoming

Hmmm... I opened my kegs back in Epic card event, but saved ore, because I think it might get additional ways of use with Homecoming. Did anyone ask Burza about future ore use? Anyway, I'll probably spend 1/3 of my ore to buy 50 kegs.

what I really want before hc is a premium keg weekend

Dude.....

This is much better than a premium keg weekend.

Same here, on the condition homecoming does not disappoint :)

Finally, full collection as well. And I got the most epic keg I've ever gotten :p

Premium Kiyan, and Lambert wasn't a duplicate, despite the fact that I was only missing 7 cards at that point :p

I've never had a keg that insane before. So you got 4 golds in one keg? Dang.....

Last edited:
Dude.....

This is much better than a premium keg weekend.

I've never had a keg that insane before. So you got 4 golds in one keg? Dang.....
you are right, I just thought more dust from the premium keg weekend is worth more than all this extra scrap this event can provide since someone here commented that some cards in hc cannot be crafted ( I'm not sure if that's correct though ) and it occurred to me that those cards may only be purchasable through dust . Anyway I opened my 120 + kegs and got some premium ones too .

you are right, I just thought more dust from the premium keg weekend is worth more than all this extra scrap this event can provide since someone here commented that some cards in hc cannot be crafted ( I'm not sure if that's correct though ) and it occurred to me that those cards may only be purchasable through dust . Anyway I opened my 120 + kegs and got some premium ones too .

Good call

I only recently learned that we aren't getting dust when homecoming hits. They are only giving us scrap so that makes the premium weekends less beneficial as compared to just getting silvers and golds.

I have not seen anything about cards not being craftable unless it's the unlocked cards from throne breaker.

Top Bottom