Getting 100% Completion

+
Recently I got 100% completion in the game on PS4 (currently only 1.1% of players have the trophy) and whoa dude, it took a hot second. I'm really glad I did it though. I don't usually shot for Platinum trophies, I only do it for games that I adore. I feel like I've gotten pretty good at this game. I didn't use any cheats or glitches to help me get through any of the grindier achievements, yes it took a very long time to get through them but I did do them legit. I can't wait to see what comes next for Cyberpunk because I'm ready to conquer it.

Grats on the Platinum!

The revolver/grenade trophy still eludes me after 150 hours. Welp. I need to git gud.

It took me awhile to get that one. As I was doing the organized crimes I kept scanning enemies till I found one that gave me the option to detonate grenade. I killed everyone else but them and waited till they threw one.

It took me awhile to get that one. As I was doing the organized crimes I kept scanning enemies till I found one that gave me the option to detonate grenade. I killed everyone else but them and waited till they threw one.
Yep, quite easy, I think.
I had this one pretty early, just stay on cover and wait. DR-12 Quasar also recommended :)

I'm one of the 1.1% there! The only ones that I needed to take time out to do was the levelling a skill to 20 and acquiring all of the cars; for some reason - even though I always play a Netrunner and quickhack everything - my hacking skill sits at 18 by the time I'm ready to finish the game, so I had to spend around an hour in Rocky Ridge using Distract Enemies all of the vending machines and other appliances in the bar.

I'm one of the 1.1% there! The only ones that I needed to take time out to do was the levelling a skill to 20 and acquiring all of the cars; for some reason - even though I always play a Netrunner and quickhack everything - my hacking skill sits at 18 by the time I'm ready to finish the game, so I had to spend around an hour in Rocky Ridge using Distract Enemies all of the vending machines and other appliances in the bar.
Yep pretty long to reach the level 20 :(
Even if I always did Ping > Optic reboot on all enemies. I reach the 20th level QH pretty late :)
And more late for breach protocol. If I remember, before 1.2, deactivate camera and turret brought xp for breach protocol, now it's QH.

nice!!

meanwhile i'm struggling to 100% the game as some missions is too bugged or can't be completed because of the weird interaction. guess i have to put it away once again, wait for the next update and see if it do anything.

"GETTING 100% COMPLETION"

"Recently I got 100% completion in the game on PS4 (currently only 1.1% of players have the trophy) and whoa dude, it took a hot second."

Grats! That's some dedication.

Could go for it myself, but not really looking forward to achievements like,
'Dispatch 100 enemies with a melee weapon',
where as I never use one. Not in a game where the weapon itself suppose to be the only entertaining factor. Just no fun for me. Love to see the player character's different melee fighting styles. But that's just not apparent.

Besides, it would be pretty gonk to bring a melee weapon to a fire fight.

I have just checked, on all games I have, there is no 100%, none... :D
Cyberpunk is also not at 100%, like Bartinga2077, it miss two and I don't want create a character (who I'll not like) especially for two achievements :)
- This one who require the Auxiliary heart cyberware (body 20). I never go up at more than 4 (4 just for Brendan).
- And "Brutal landing" who require bersek (and Body skill obviously), for the same reason.
Besides, it would be pretty gonk to bring a melee weapon to a fire fight.
With Sandevistan and a saber, the fight can be end before one gunshot :)
I have this achievement, not because I like melee weapons, just for gain perk points in Blade skill (optic reboot > good saber > butchery)

Last edited:
Have to be honest, never used Sandevistan or the other one.
Me neither, I never installed sandevistan ;)
But as I'm increasing my dexterity skills for the handguns, it would be a shame not to earn few "free" perk points with the Blade Skill (same for Rifles skill).
It's for that, I use Optics Reboot QH. With spread perk (also legendary contagion QH passive bonus), it affect a whole group of enemies. They see nothing during a good while (and if they finally enter in combat, they shot everywhere except on you...)
For me, it's the most useful QH :)
With that, before they realize what is happening, they are usually already dead.

When I have time to spend, I take a good saber and I go to Pacifica for cuting some scavs (100 enemies, it's pretty quick to reach).

You pair have got to try a game with either sandivstan or berserk. I only played a netrunner on my first play through (and this one which is monowire build but then only for stealth quick hacks and breach protocols)

Try a Mox baseball bat, harley build (strength, cool, tech) with berserk. Leaping into the middle of a pack and knocking them flying then bashing some heads is immense fun. I gave johnny the joker role in her life

Try a machine gun wielding street kid ex-soldier (I gave mine a 6th street ganger vibe)... , (reflex, cool and tech) Running into combat MG blazing in slowmo.. (with heat sinks, some cyberware, the right perks and the sandivstan from fingers you only have a few seconds out of slo-mo before you can slo mo again along with the damage boosts)

Last edited:
I finished the game with platinum on january 17th. I played a lot, like a drug. 99 hours of play. Many trophies were obtained by chance. {example; shoot the grenade}.
I didn't have any difficulty except {earned the money to buy all the cars without using the glitches}. it wasted a lot of my time {disassemble, sell, disassemble, sell, manufacture and sell and much more}.
the vehicles to buy; once, not twice.

notice; fixers are first and foremost car dealerships.

Top Bottom