Getting full damage while blocking and counter-punching on fistfight mission: Beat on the Brat (can't win the last fight)

+
-The final fight paid me a measly $4,800 and I could not talk to the coach after (the quest just ends and it feels like something was cut)

The kid who's dad died is supposed to blow him up I think. That was my expectation when I saw him hanging around with a remote control later. Terrible oul game, that boxing, putting steal up against flesh. I would have liked Viktor to get get a good shake up for being involved.

I don't think gorilla arms scales after purchase... so that might also make it harder if you wait.
Nope they don't ;)
For the best damage, you have to buy them at as high level as possible. And melee combat ignore the clothes armor. (You can have 7K armor or 10, you will take the same amount of damage).
And blocking is not an option, generally you can't have enough stamina to manage to avoid damage (especially if your oponent does a strong attack).

Yea i pretty much zerged him, rush in hit as much as i can with stun talents/bleeds move away when he does his attacks. Took a couple of trys but he lost :D

Nope they don't ;)
For the best damage, you have to buy them at as high level as possible. And melee combat ignore the clothes armor. (You can have 7K armor or 10, you will take the same amount of damage).
And blocking is not an option, generally you can't have enough stamina to manage to avoid damage (especially if your oponent does a strong attack).

ehh, not sure about melee combat ignores armor, I did all h2h style and I was blocking sword guys in don't fear the reaper and taking no dmg. Its been awhile since I fought razor, but pretty sure my h2h guy could block, hard to say though because dodging is easier, so maybe I just never did it against him in my replays

ehh, not sure about melee combat ignores armor, I did all h2h style and I was blocking sword guys in don't fear the reaper and taking no dmg. Its been awhile since I fought razor, but pretty sure my h2h guy could block, hard to say though because dodging is easier, so maybe I just never did it against him in my replays
Blocking doesn't take armor in count. Armor is when you take damage (damage reduction). In short, in melee fight, if you don't block an attack and take damage, nothing change if you have 1K or 7K armor :)
In my first playthrough, against Razor, I had clothes with full mod slots, full max armadillo (240 each) and I took as expensive as now with 2K armor. So avoiding his strong attacks is way better than trying to block them.

i had the same problem, in the frist Fight against the two guys blocking works fine and also the Arms have the thermal-dmg-effect but after them you cant block anything .. i have 756 Life and 3k Armor get killt after 2 Punches..

So i used the exploid and droped a Knife and equid it in the Fight with "R", with the Knife you can block the dmg fine so you will not get dmg if you block!

During a first playthrough this was not yet a problem but anyway in my opinion after the patches there more bugs as before.

i had the same problem, in the frist Fight against the two guys blocking works fine and also the Arms have the thermal-dmg-effect but after them you cant block anything .. i have 756 Life and 3k Armor get killt after 2 Punches..

So i used the exploid and droped a Knife and equid it in the Fight with "R", with the Knife you can block the dmg fine so you will not get dmg if you block!

During a first playthrough this was not yet a problem but anyway in my opinion after the patches there more bugs as before.
The fights are challenging but not random. I hope this link works - this guy has explained it perfectly...

Detailed guide to Beat on the Brat Cyberpunk Patch 1.31: Why blocking doesn't always work - YouTube

Top Bottom