Getting one shot on second play

+
SO i finished a quick playthrough. . .Left the game for a bit then decided to hop back in for the next as a corpo after picking the Delamain quest I've been getting one shotted by enemies everywhere. . . any hit on me is death . . .and apparently cdproject just released the 1.06 hotfix and said fuck all since the turn of the year????come on!!!

Well you are probably very lol lvl so of course you will get one shotted everywhere apart from starting district.
Nope, I played the game before and from the beginning you're able to take on a bit of damage before dying. Heck I don't think I ever died in first playthrough. . . one shot from a cop, or low lifer on the street is death. . .I think that's a bug mate. Thanks though
Post automatically merged:

Whats the difficulty of the game set too?
normal

Yeah thats weird, I can only suggest deleting the cache files and doing a file scan to see if that clears anything out. :-/

Its totally normal if you try and rush to the city center where the delemain quest is. That area is probably around level 40ish enemies. I have 240 hours in this game the enemies levels vary by area. Its simple as that go level up in watson or japantown

Top Bottom