Getting the cat

+
I found the shard that asks me to "feed teh cat" then I wandered off and did some other stuff because I first read you needed to get a special item from across the map.
Later I saw that really any food would do, not just that special chicken item so I went back to the trash can and found the bowl sitting next to it. However, I can't interact with the bowl to put any food in it. How does this work?

I found the shard that asks me to "feed teh cat" then I wandered off and did some other stuff because I first read you needed to get a special item from across the map.
Later I saw that really any food would do, not just that special chicken item so I went back to the trash can and found the bowl sitting next to it. However, I can't interact with the bowl to put any food in it. How does this work?
you have to get cat food in your inventory you can get some from the arasaka base you spy with takemura and it can also drop from mobs (I got it dropped yesterday)

Ok, so the consumable has to be specifically labeled as cat food? I think I had 1 at one time but pretty sure I ate it, just because.

Thank you. I will keep looking then :)
Post automatically merged:

So after I have actual cat food in my inventory, that bowl will be interactable?

Last edited:
Top Bottom