"Getting Warmer" side gig still not triggering as of 1.05

+
Hello,

I updated to 1.05 and side gig "getting warmer" still doesn't start (no call) eventhough it says it has been fixed in the patch notes (from 1.05 notes= "
  • Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...")
Anyone got the same issue, or found maybe a quick fix? Thank you in advance

Same here, I have patch 1.05 on my Xbox One S. I can walk in and kill everyone, but still won't get the call and still can't interact with 8ug8ear or the computer. Who's even the fixer for this mission? Does this mission affect the story at all? I may have to abondon the mission if theres no fix for it. Please let me know if there is a know work around to get this quest to work.

Same here too. Doesnt trigger up on PC. I've tried different ways to get into the room, by force and stealth. Still doesnt work.

Same here still does not trigger that mission. I am literally right now staring at that computer screen and when scanned it says that it is not electrically powered and I am playing on PC.

Attachments

• Screenshot (361).png
    Screenshot (361).png
    2 MB · Views: 177
Same here as well, I just did all the other gigs and waited for 1.05 for PC.

Exactly the same symptoms as before.
I never get the call.
If I walk up to the girl on the chair (with those monitors that say they need help)
I can take the coolant. I have it in my inventory but I can NOT interact with the girl on the chair.

This is now one of my few last gigs..

I have the same issue here. I've already downloaded the latest 1.0.5 patch on Steam, but receive no call. I'm eager to unlock the trophy "Little Tokyo". After saving and loading the scene for about dozens of times but to no avail, I'm considering asking my friends who finished the quest for save files to cover myself. :giveup:

If reloading an earlier save game doesn't work (it's best to use one before that part of the quest even started and it can be good, to do things a bit different, in case it's a specific order of actions that triggers the problem...), I'm afraid the best thing is to contact CDPR support with the link I mentioned above...

Hello,

I updated to 1.05 and side gig "getting warmer" still doesn't start (no call) eventhough it says it has been fixed in the patch notes (from 1.05 notes= "

Same for me. Hotfix 1.06 is out and this Gig is still not triggering. I never receive a call from Wakako Okada. It remains "Undiscovered" no matter what I try.

Same, I fortunately loaded my save before starting to go around there and killing people, so it's still "fresh", but doesn't trigger. Loaded a super old save game... Didn't trigger there either. I'm on Xbox One X/Series X with Patch 1.06. I hope they fix this as soon as possible, as the "fix" with patch 1.05 obviously didn't do much. 😅

So, no update about this bug? Already sent the support ticket and never got a response. What a joke.

Hello,

This is the last mission for me to get the Platinum on the PS4 PRO. It is as of writing this, Jan 13 2021. I see that it's a merc needed rescue mission but there still has been no 'missions start'. No call or anything and I am yet to be able to even enter the building.

It's version 1.1 now and it's still not fixed for me. I tried something different today and made a new character... Went all the way past The Heist (didn't do any side questing here) which is quite a tedious quest imho. After that I tried to approach the still completely unknown area from all sides to trigger the call. Guess what... NOTHING! Reloading it again and again, quitting the game, reloading afterwards, nothing works. It's like the game decides if to screw you or not the moment you start the character and won't change its mind later on. 1.05 maybe fixed something, but obviously not for all people and obviously nothing for people who already walked past the building (sorry for walking around the map I guess). I am fully supporting the developers and am sure they work hard on it, but please, fix things that people tell you about on the forum so they can do it even though they don't delete their whole save file or something like that. Just reset the quest for everyone who doesn't have it as finished yet and set the trigger for the damn phonecall.

Still not fixed for me, even more broken. I'm accidentally killed bugbear and was able to move her body. But still didn't get a call from Vakako.

So... Today patch finally fixed my GIG. Just as i loaded a last save file Vakako called and quest started. I was able to complete last trophy and get platinum. To bad it took two months.

Top Bottom