GG is now broken

+
GG is now broken

Just played a game where i conceded round 2, after playing (both of us) at least 9-10 cards in those two rounds. I passed early overconfident i had enough power, in the end i lost and surrendered. Well there was no gg option, apparently we didn't played enough for the game.
I totally understand why this is a thing, round 1 concede to farm is stupid. But it's also stupid that after 2 rounds and 20ish cards played between the two opponent you are not elegible for the gg option.
Please fix this asap because it's gamebreaking.

So "not being able to GG and thus not being able to get 5 scraps/ore" is, in your opinion, "gamebreaking". Interesting choice of words.

Knightlon;n7716140 said:
So "not being able to GG and thus not being able to get 5 scraps/ore" is, in your opinion, "gamebreaking". Interesting choice of words.

Regardless, the mechanism IS broken at the moment. Yesterday I played more than 20 games, in some of which either me or the opponent forfeited at the end of round 3 (never earlier than this), but sometimes the GG button didn't show.

Did report this last night in the Tec section, too. Also did send a report to support about. You should do it, too.

Knightlon;n7716140 said:
It is, because gg is quite important to build up your resources. I don't mind if my opponent don't gg me, but not being able to give it or receive it after playing 2 whole rounds is beyond stupid.

DMaster2;n7696320 said:
in the end i lost and surrendered. Well there was no gg option, apparently we didn't played enough for the game.

if either player surrender, you can't give GG. the winning player automatically gets the rewards and can't GG the losing player. (at least that's what i noticed last night... might be a bug)

It will no longer be possible to exploit GG for easy Scraps (at least one round and some cards have to be played).
Nilfgaardian Invasion patch notes.

Might be a little ... strict? (or broken)

Also, if someone forfeits and you click on the victory screen the NEXT button becomes unusable.

I couldn't give GG either in two matches. First I forfeited in the last round and in the second match my opponent did. This is obviously a bug.
Sorry Bulii and Sleith

If they insist on keeping that in there to discourage forfeit farming, the least they could do is toss in a "WARNING: Won't be able to give or receive GG" or something along those lines.

RickMelethron;n7716950 said:
if either player surrender, you can't give GG. the winning player automatically gets the rewards and can't GG the losing player. (at least that's what i noticed last night... might be a bug)
Nah, had plenty of surrenders on both sides before the patch and you were able to gg at pleasure.
Do notice that if either player surrender at round 3 the gg works just fine.
It's a bug and it need to be fixed asap

Hmmm gg button ...i press good game 99.9 percent so far...onnce i got a loss due to bug...so not realy a gg....but what i can say as a guy having a offday with wife away for a day lol...daytime i get a gg back all the time...eve about 10 perc...too bad

Why don't you let me GG?

Turn 3, my opponent has a 20 points lead + 1 card advantage, my last 2 cards are Ciri and Yencon, there is no way to turn the game around so I forfeit to not waste anyones time and it happens, the GG button is missing? Why? Where did it went? We both (presumambly) enjoyed the match, my opponent played good, he/she deserves the GG but I can't give it to him/her because the button is locked. This happens multiple times each day, making me look like a sore lose (or my opponent) spreading salt. Does the GG button depend on some time limit? IMO if the game reaches turn 3 it should be automatically available.

I've been having this happen a lot as well. I like to ff when I know I have lost and move to the next game, and quite often the button doesn't appear. The scraps and ore are meaningless at this point, but I feel like it is a nice gesture.

Just pass. If you both just pass this will not happen. I don't think it should happen for forfeits in round 3 either ... but I guess they're still working out the kinks.

Yep gg is broken since the last patch. Forget about it if someone forfait round 1 or 2, and even at round 3 sometimes you can't still gg after a forfait.

Randomly Can't GG People

Ever since the new patch I am sometimes not able to send GG's to people. This has happened a lot after full games are played with neither person conceding or the game ending before round 3. A good portion of the time I will also receive a GG from the opponent, making me feel extra bad about not being able to GG them back.

GG

Sometimes I cannot give GG to my opponents as the button does not show up, is it due to the forfeit of my opponent? But i think it is unfair for them as some of them play the whole game and forfeit just before the result screen shows up.

Top Bottom