GG or NOT GG...!!? [Rework GG System]

+
Automatic GGs are the reason this system has to be reworked. People who do so demean the value of the reward and sportsmanship.
I personally don't think there is supposed to be value or sportsmanship to the GG function. You give it when you want, you get it when other people want. Honestly, this function is the last problem Gwent has.

Honestly, this function is the last problem Gwent has.
It's not really a problem, but rather a symptom of everything that's wrong with the game. A large amount of players plays just to farm rewards of every kind, be it daily quests or GGs. They download topvoted (or whatever happens in the online deck catalog) decks, mechanically play them, mechanically click GG at the end of the match - and back into the fray. And this makes them happy. Why would devs actually change anything if everything is "fine as it is"? More new cards, more packages, slight change to balance that rarely help - to show they care. If new players spend money to get enough resources for their desired deck - all the better.
Current GG system is old and boring, it would be easy to make changes to it, easier than to the outdates prestige ranks systems or daily quests. But it'll never be the focus of any patch.

I thought my topic was dead.
As for the sportsmanship of the GG button that's why i suggest that if one of the player don't give the GG, no one will receive the reward, it's much simple than your suggestions (i think so).
Like when i send out a GG, my opponent will receive a message that i send out a GG, then if he/she also send a GG, both of us will receive a reward. Simple AF but nobody want to change it.
There are Late-GGs out there (Some time i receive GG from the last match when i'm in round 2 the next match) i don't want to wait a min or two to see if the opponent give GG or not then react, so i just automatic GGs and called it a charity GGs (if the opponent don't GG back) to compensate for the amount of salt they took from our match that cause them to not GG back. :D

Last edited:
GG is kinda 1-sided (Winner side) thing for me right now, I always GG (even when i lose) but i only receive GG when i lose. I mean common!!! a POOR MAN'S GWENT need free mats, i know it's not that much but hey material is material.

So, i think RED should rework GG system to something like: either BOTH players send out GG or non will get the mats.

Only then player will send more GG, or else nobody get free mats, no harm done :D.

Rework or Not, i'll always send out GG, i have faith in you guy, be the better player. GG..!!!
Interesting idea but then GG is be literally dead as "GG". I mean that GG is actually means Good Game so after game u decide ur opponent was good player or not, u like this one game or not etc. And if GG will be reworked it's will be just a mining resorces.

I usually GG if I win the match, play a legit close game, or opponent plays an off-meta deck. If GG really means "thanking" my opponent, then there is no reason to GG the majority of the player base, that copy paste some NR deck from their favorite twitch/youtube streamer.

Top Bottom