Ghost Mode or Enhanced Edition? Which mod do you prefer?

+
Hello!
I'm having a hard time deciding between using either the Ghost Mode mod or Enhanced Edition mod for my next playthrough. I would try them both, but I feel like they each require some extensive time playing with both in order to really appreciate them, and I would rather just listen to the thoughts of other players and get my playthrough started already.
My main concern with each mod is:
  • For Ghost Mode's combat, is it still just Quen - Dodge - Dodge - Quen Again if Hit - Dodge? This was the main gripe I had with vanilla, even on Death March the combat lacked depth and was really easy after the first few levels.
  • Enhanced Edition's combat overhaul looks great, and seems like it would require the player to be more active and adaptable in their combat style, but how polished is the mod? Any issues/bugs with any aspect of the game? Ghost Mode seems like the more polished mod.
Whether you've played one of them or both, please sell me your thoughts on either mod.

Go for ghost mode if you want to vanilla based experience but enhanced, bug fixed.
Go for w3 enhanced edition if you want to totally new and different experience.

I rather not choose between two of them. My choice is no levels mod or vanilla with minor combat tweaks.

Go for ghost mode if you want to vanilla based experience but enhanced, bug fixed.
Go for w3 enhanced edition if you want to totally new and different experience.

I rather not choose between two of them. My choice is no levels mod or vanilla with minor combat tweaks.
So what you are saying is, if you are to choose between one great overhaul mod or another, you'd rather not choose at all?
;)

Yeah you got the point :) Those two are great mods but i just don't like overhaul mods usually.

Top Bottom