Ghost Recon Series

+
Ghost Recon Series

I've searched for this topic, but I can't found it, so I make it. For the beginning, who will play the Future Soldier, and wich platform? I'm waiting for the PC version, and I preordered it.

Actualy was looking forward to this on PC, but ended up with Ubisoft screwing PC players one time too much.

You'll have to enjoy it (when it fianely will come to PC) without me. Too bad though, it looks like a graet game.

Aver

Forum veteran
If my coop friends will be willing to play it then I will buy it. I love coop games.

Chromie92 said:
What have they done this time?
First thing first, Ubisoft includes their infamous DRM which requires you to be online while you play the game in nearly every one of their products. Second, they said they won't release the game to PC because of piracy (in a statement that more or less calls all PC gamer a pirate). And then they decide to release it after all, but no thanks, I'm not interested anymore. I'd rather spend my money on the X-COM remakes. (X-COM: Enemy Unknown and Xenonauts, if you are wondering)

Chromie92 said:
What have they done this time?
http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/user/1183989-chromie92/page__f__25

First thing first, Ubisoft includes their infamous DRM which requires you to be online while you play the game in nearly every one of their products. Second, they said they won't release the game to PC because of piracy (in a statement that more or less calls all PC gamer a pirate). And then they decide to release it after all, but no thanks, I'm not interested anymore. I'd rather spend my money on the X-COM remakes. (X-COM: Enemy Unknown and Xenonauts, if you are wondering)

You forgot the delayed launch of PC version. And the overall treatment (only x360 and ps3 version are mentioned in advertisement, multiple interviews with Ubi in which they say that PC is just a waste of time, official stament of Ubi saying that "95% of PC players are thieves anyway"), and that preaty much said in open context that this will a port as cheap as possibale and even more.
Thats what they did this time. They did before, only that now I had it, I will never buy a Ubisoft game ever again (download maybe? They allready blamed me for piracy (along with the rest of the pc players in the world) so why not say "ok, you said it, so now I have the right to actualy do it )

DeargRuadhri said:

It's true. I fell in love in 2010, when I saw the first gameplay videó on E3. So I'm still waiting for information. You knoow, the console players had multiplayer beta, we have only one screenshot. They should make us a single (or coop) demo whit one or two guerilla map.

Here you can see the Ghost Recon: Alpha short live action film, is you have Uplay account.

I found some probably PC screenshots:

I hate to say it but the game looks real good. I love the look of the engine. But I never buy Ubi's new games cause, well, they're a bunch of douchebags.

And word to Coco's booty, yo.

ubisoft has the reverse midas touch, everything they touch becomes worthless. they've done this to the entire tom clancy franchise, the silent hunter series, and countless others. and the games they've originated, like the assassins creed series are even worse.

Every time I look at Ubisoft's thoughts on piracy, I only picture a bunch of monkeys and bozos making decisions. Seriously, if you want to bring great games to the PC, don't treat your customers like shit and have faith in them. Marcin was right in that most companies' heads are stuck in Excel and have Business degrees as opposed to being genuine gamers.

after they revealed DLC for Ghost Recon that is coming two weeks after launch for $10, I lost all interest. I am thinking about getting Max Payne instead but they will probably pull that Rockstar season pass crap

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-11-ghost-recon-future-soldier-arctic-strike-dlc-revealed

Harrison23 said:
after they revealed DLC for Ghost Recon that is coming two weeks after launch for $10, I lost all interest. I am thinking about getting Max Payne instead but they will probably pull that Rockstar season pass crap

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-11-ghost-recon-future-soldier-arctic-strike-dlc-revealed

Okay, it's just one dlc. But look, the MP 3 will have 7 dlc-s, in this summer 5 dlc-s :). So wich is better?

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/01/max-payne-3-dlc-plans-laid-out-grab-all-with-rockstar-pass/

Top Bottom