Ghost Town mission - keeps crashing at the same point

+
This started happening after the hotfix, but there's this one mission that I absolutely can't ever finish.

At the part of the Ghost Town mission when Panam and V are discussing turning on the lights, right at the end of the dialogue it crashes. So after trying 6 times in a row to see if it fixed it, or if picking different responses changed anything, I went back a few saves to right before I started. Went on and did other stuff, leveled up a few times, then decided to try the mission again from the beginning.

It still crashes in the exact same part of the mission.

I think i found the solution. When the cutscene starts press alt+tab and wait for a while and then get back into game.

There are issues nearly in all cutscenes. Some time it pass throug it but after million reloads.
Post automatically merged:

Hey man! It works for me too! Thank you.

Last edited:
This started happening after the hotfix, but there's this one mission that I absolutely can't ever finish.

At the part of the Ghost Town mission when Panam and V are discussing turning on the lights, right at the end of the dialogue it crashes. So after trying 6 times in a row to see if it fixed it, or if picking different responses changed anything, I went back a few saves to right before I started. Went on and did other stuff, leveled up a few times, then decided to try the mission again from the beginning.

It still crashes in the exact same part of the mission.

Have you tried re-validating your game files? In case you're playing on PC (either Steam or Epic. Probably GOG too), they have this feature on their client that allows you to check for any broken or corrupt files. Usually it's the main culprit. I had the same thing happened to me only it's on another game and once I did the verify thing, Steam gave me message it found 1 corrupted file which they need to re-download. No more crash after that.

For Steam, you can check this link

Top Bottom