Ghosts from the past

+
Ghosts from the past

So,there was a mission in Velen,in which you had to clear a house from monsters.It turns out that Letho was hiding there!A pleasant surprise!
As it was hinted at the prologue,he is being hunted by the nilfgaardians(how unpredictable :p ).I helped him kill the invaders,but refused helping him finishing his quest.(cause i never forgot all the TW2 stuff).So,he just left and i guess i lost the chance to take part in the mission.I hope i didn't lose much and that Letho will appear later on!

Since its a spoiler forum, I`m gonna spoil it.

Without your intervention Letho gets his head chopped off in his too cunning attempt to throw off manhunt.

I was quite surprised by this mission. Did not see it coming at all.
I helped him out and and left him to do his "thing with the bolt," gave away his medallion and sent him to Kaer Morhen.

O God I fear much that I mis the question about Letho during the imperial udience! Unfortunately I never played the witcher 2, I've never read the books, so I had no idea what to say and I think that I have responded to the event! And now I have come too far in the game to have a desire to start again! :( Too bad!
Maybe someone can tell me if later in the game there is the chance to meet Letho?

O God I fear much that I mis the question about Letho during the imperial udience! Unfortunately I never played the witcher 2, I've never read the books, so I had no idea what to say and I think that I have responded to the event! And now I have come too far in the game to have a desire to start again! :( Too bad!
Maybe someone can tell me if later in the game there is the chance to meet Letho?

You can meet Letho only if you said in that simulation that you spared his life.

But seriously, you don't miss anything hazard if you don't have Letho in your game.
He gives you a quest and you can sent him to Kaer Morhen, but you can manage just fine without him. I didn't have him in my first game, but in second game I had.

Do the Reardon Manor quest and you'll find out.
If he's not there, then you "killed him" during Witcher 2. If there are traps on the ground, you should find Letho in the attic. Wraiths mean no Letho.

sv3672

Forum veteran
You can meet Letho only if you said in that simulation that you spared his life.

Also, since Letho can be recruited as an ally for the battle of Kaer Morhen, the quest should ideally be completed before going to the Isle of Mists. I am not sure what happens exactly otherwise, does the quest just fail, similarly to the other "brothers in arms" type of quests ?

Top Bottom